EOS, Tron [TRX] cumulatively, 82% of all cryptocurrency transactions contribute


Despite a bearish and lateral market, cryptocurrency transactions seem to be on the verge of reaching the previous historical maximum. Based on data obtained from the Blockchain center, total chain transactions for all cryptocurrencies exceeded 522,119 million and the total number of active users for these transactions is 1,357 million.

Source: Blockchain Center

EOS has the largest number of transactions compared to any other cryptocurrency, even exceeding that of Ethereum [ETH] and Tron [TRX]. The total EOS transactions to date are around 350.30 million. These transactions come from a total of 41,457 active addresses.

Transactions on the EOS network peaked at 468.08 million in the second week of August 2018 and have since fallen to 350 million. Compared to the overall picture, EOS transactions come from a mere ~ 3% of total active users.

Source: Blockchain Center

Tron follows EOS and has ~ 78.543 million transactions, which is the highest number of chain transactions to which Tron blockchain has ever witnessed. Compared to EOS, the total number of active addresses for Tron is almost halved, ie 21,211.

Source: Blockchain Center

Total Bitcoin transactions in 2018 reached a peak of 24.25 million in the second week of January 2018 and are currently hovering at 17.08 million, but the total active Bitcoin addresses far exceed those of EOS & # 39; o Tron, reaching up to 681,779.

Source: Blockchain Center

Ethereum has a total of 33.27 million transactions starting from November 11th, to which a total of 247.671 active addresses contributed. Ethereum chain transactions peaked at 71.48 million in the second week of January 2018 and have since declined.

Source: Blockchain Center

XRP transactions fell to 17.99 million transactions, representing a quarter of the maximum number of XRP transactions, or 72.05 million. Today's total active addresses amount to 6,924.

Source: Blockchain Center

In conclusion, Tron and EOS together have about 4.5% of the total number of active addresses, contributing however to 82% of all cryptocurrency transactions.

Bitcoin and Ethereum together contribute only ~ 9.5% of total transactions, but have a cumulative contribution of active addresses of around 68%. EOS contributes up to 67% of the total number of transactions on the blockchain while Tron contributes to 15% of the total transactions. To summarize, EOS and TRX control the 82% of all transactions that come from only 4.5% of active addresses.

A user of Reddit tsMQ commented:

"If only 3% of active addresses causes many transactions to imagine when we hit 10%, maybe 15%, we will blow them out of the water for transactions every 24 hours and use per user is what we want, users who use their coins / resources not just stock exchange holding and watching the price drop ".

Subscribe to the AMBCrypto newsletter

[ad_2]Source link