Be sure to take a look at our previous edition here, now let's move on to what happened in the crypt this week. Also, be sure to sign up for this week's The CCN Podcast on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, Google Play Music, Spotify, Soundcloud, Youtube or wherever you get your podcasts.
Price Watch:  Bitcoin rises 7.15% to $ 7,200 after floating just below the $ 7,000 mark last Sunday before finally breaking Tuesday. The price rose over $ 7,000 to $ 7,100 on Wednesday. The party did not last long with the party coming down under the $ 7,000 mark the next day. The price found strong support at the $ 6,800 level and was able to recover at $ 7,200.
- Dfinity raises $ 102 million – Token Dfinity has raised $ 102 million rounds, led by A16Z and Polychain Capital to build a "world computer". Dfinity, founded in 2015 and based in Switzerland "Crypto Valley", wants to build a decentralized cloud computing network capable of competing with centralized platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), which have been accused of censorship, partly for the 39; launching an app that helps users circumvent censorship.
- Crypto Startup Huboi gains majority in public company – Cryptographic exchange giant Huobi has completed the purchase of majority stake in Hong Kong-based investment holding company, Patronics Holdings Limited (PHL). The Financial Times data reveal that the company's shares are listed at a price of 3.08 HKD as at the time of writing. This represents a price increase of 152.46% in the last year.
Featured image from YouTube / BBC.
Follow us on Telegram or subscribe to our newsletter here.
• Join the CCN crypto community for $ 9.99 a month, click here.
• Do you want exclusive analysis and in-depth analysis encrypted by Hacked.com? Click here.
• Open positions on CCN: sought-after full-time and part-time journalists.