Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded up to 0.00% against the dollar during the last time period ending 1:00 am on September 18th EST. Virta Unique Coin at this time has a market capitalization of $ 4,074 and its 24-hour trading volume is about $ 0. Within a period of time that covers seven days, Virta Unique Coin is equal to 2.07% compared to the dollar together with a variation of 0.00% in the last hour
Now look how other currencies have performed since yesterday at this time:
- Sharkcoin (SAK) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the US dollar, a -3.38% variation since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for SAK is currently 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the US dollar, a 0.00% change since yesterday. The cost of Bitcoin for BTCR is currently 0.00000016 BTC.
- Starbase (STAR) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the US dollar, a -11.36% change since yesterday. The cost per Bitcoin for STAR is currently equal to 0.00000064 BTC.
- Sharder (SS) is currently trading at $ 0.01 against the US dollar, a -10.17% variation since yesterday. The cost of Bitcoin for SS is currently equal to 0.00000109 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the US dollar, a -3.49% variation since yesterday. The cost of Bitcoin for XCO is currently 0.00000073 BTC.
- SegWit2x (B2X) is currently trading at $ 0.16 against the US dollar, a -11.77% variation since yesterday. The cost of Bitcoin for B2X is currently 0.00002517 BTC.
Virta Unique Coin Date
Virta Unique Coin has a maximum reserve of 62,942,750 coins. It was created on June 14, 2017.
According to cryptocompare.com: "Virta Unique Coin is a PoW / PoS cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm, providing anonymous transactions and encrypted end-to-end messaging between VUC users."
Following are several useful URL links, in case you need to get more information about Virta Unique Coin:
VUC: For Traders
Day traders can buy VUC in commercial exchanges like Cryptopia, Novaexchange, CCEX,
It is not always possible to immediately purchase cryptocurrencies like Virta Unique Coin using US dollars. Traders who need to find the VUC can first obtain Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange that provides pairs of US dollars, including Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to pay Virta Unique Coin using one of the trades we have listed above.