The second Japan Blockchain Conference in Yokohama, Japan, will once again bring together 150 companies and expert organizations in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry worldwide, showing their latest developments to an expected audience of 25,000.
The Global Blockchain Association (Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, President: Toshikazu Masuyama) is proud to host the biggest blockchain conference in Asia: the Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC) – 2019 Yokohama, which held on 30 and 31 January at Pacifico Yokohama.
The conference will host the best companies and organizations from Japan and abroad representing the future of fast-growing blockchain space. It will be for these leaders a place to share information and show what they have achieved to enlighten others in the industry, advancing and expanding the applications of the blockchain.
This is where the world's blockchain companies and organizations can come together to form partnerships and exchange information. Furthermore, it is a space where everyone can come and experience the technology and cutting edge skills cultivated in Japan.
We are actively looking for companies that join the blockchain industry at its debut and will be exhibiting at our conference. More details can be found here.
We welcome a wide range of companies that refer to blockchain and cryptocurrencies, such as encryption services, security protocols developers and smart contracts, consulting services, media companies, mining services and exchanges, to exhibit with us.
Why perform with us?
• The biggest blockchain industry conference in Asia: Interacting with new fans and potential business partners in a way that is simply impossible online.
• Reputation supported by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Having legitimacy on your side
• Increase your social media subscription by 3,000: Previous exhibitors have seen big increases in their list of followers after the event. (Source: post-event report / internal telegram).
• Wide range of cross-media coverage: Being present in a wide range of media and networks from all over the world. Previous media partners include: Monthly magazine of Cryptocurrency, Forbes, Gizmodo, Reuters, Bloomberg and Wired.
• Live stream of the energy of the event: Live online streaming on popular video platforms Niconico (Japan) and NetEase (China).
• Private spaces for important trade negotiations: Do business in a safe way and have important private conversations in our spacious meeting rooms.
• Presentations that attract large numbers: Reach new people by finding yourself in the presence of key blockchain figures who make impressive presentations.
• Communication with other exhibitors from all over the world: Meet leaders you can not normally meet from a wide range of countries around the world.
• Priority treatment for the next event: We know that we are committed to the long-term, so exhibitors at this conference will receive stands on a priority basis for the next event.
details of the event
Name: Japan Blockchain Conference (JBC): Yokohama Round 2019
Host: The Global Blockchain Association
Date / time: Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st January 2019, from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Location: Pacifico Yokohama, Hall B
· VIP Pass
100,000 yen (about USD885)
Includes lounge access for both days, as well as the After Party (30th) and the Celebration Party (31st).
· Expo Pass
Advance purchase: 3,000 yen daily pass (approximately USD27)
2-Day Pass-5,000 yen (about USD45)
At the door: 1 day of transit: 4,000 yen (about 35 USD)
The pass includes access to:
1. The exhibition area: with 150 companies from Japan and abroad;
2. Speeches and seminars: with important blockchain figures;
3. Other areas.
For inquiries related to this event, please contact:
The Global Blockchain Association
Tanaka (Japanese): 070-4801-0733
Eight (English): 03-3288-1277
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact us at the following address:
Reception opening hours: 10:00 to 18:00 (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Information on the Global Blockchain Association
o Toshikazu Masuyama (Visiting Professor, the University of Asahikawa, former Ministry of Economics, Trade and Industry)
o Yorihisa Matsuno (former member of the Japanese House of Representatives, CEO of Tomiyou Co., Ltd.)
o Takeshi Natsuno (guest professor, Keio University)
or Kenzaburo Ikeda (formerly of the Bank of Japan, Economic Critic)
or Mieko Nakabayashi (Professor, Waseda University)
o Yoshitoyo Yoshima (former Minister of Finance)
o Teruo Takayama (CEO of Brains Network)
Address: Shimizu Building 6F, 3-19 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
President: Toshikazu Masuyama
Foundation: May 2018
Objective: in the rapid development of blockchain technology development (including related and derivative technologies) and of companies that use such technologies (including cryptocurrency), the organization aims to promote the international network of key players involved in the development and 39; application of these technologies and associated companies. Through an organic collaboration, the organization will facilitate the creation and development of a healthy business environment and user protection.