It's a seven percent gain for all the altcoins under our preview. While our business plans are alive and ongoing, we expect further gains especially in Tron, which should launch their virtual machine while competing with Ethereum by the end of the month. Others such as IOTA, LTC and EOS are increasing thanks to the recovery of Bitcoin prices and the positive overall high-coin market.
EOS Technical Analysis
From the News
- Speculation is widespread for an order of $ 1 million on EOS powered by Binance prices above $ 5 on 27 August.
- Despite registering high transactions and registering TPS, EOSIO network apps are struggling to attract real use as shown by daily visit statistics
In addition to the positive fundamentals of growth and market appreciation, EOS continues to hold firm and follows the highest highs of 27 August. As we can see from the rankings, not only has EOS gained 6% in the last day, but the simple fact that $ 5.5, our lower resistance line and the highs of August 17th would probably have been hit today. All in all, we recommend short term long term with the first goals at $ 7 and $ 9 as explained in our latest EOS price analysis.
Litecoin Technical Analysis (LTC)
From the News
- In the future, the price of Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies will reflect on their intrinsic value, not on speculation. This is the thinking of Charlie Lee on the performance of Bitcoin, Litecoin and most of the coins on the market which are down more than 80% after the peak. During an interview with CNBC's Fast Money, he also said that he did not intend to buy back Litecoin and sold his coins due to the conflict of interest and nothing else. However, it recommends those who intend to buy to do this with capital that they can afford to lose.
Technically, Litecoin is increasing with the rest of the market and has already increased by 6% in the last day.
Even if prices are moving in a narrow range, our last business plan Litecoin is active and we suggest to increase the times in shorter times in anticipation of the new trend began on 17 August with the bulb swallowed upward and confirmed from the volume of 27 August pushed over the bears of 20 August.
Loading at current prices the average stops should be at $ 55 with targets at $ 70, $ 90 and after $ 110 if buyers increase
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Technical Analysis
Like most coins, XLM is touching the bottom and could continue to add to their gai ns going forward. All things constant, prices are still in a 22 cents long consolidation and with each higher, our risks on trading conditions will probably be printed.
Ideally, what we want is a single high-volume candelabra that breaks and requires over 25 cents. This will lead to the next wave of tensions as set out in our previous XLM business plan with buyers pointing to the highs of July. Nevertheless, capitalizing on the market the overall earnings by taking a long time each drop with the first 30 cents targets is our suggestion.
Tron (TRX) Technical Analysis
From the news
- Burning of the coins, the reward mechanism will depend on Justin Sun announced the development of the community and the chain. All this will be in an attempt to guarantee autonomy, democracy and complete decentralization within the Tron network.
$ TRX burn and the reward mechanism will change according to the development of the network #TRON and in synchronization with our community to ensure an ecosystem # decentralized #autonomo and #democratic TRON. #TRX https://t.co/y6fkBSLilc
– Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) 27 August 2018
- The Tron Foundation has burned another 670 million TRX ERC-20 tokens Complies that take over the total bill for over 1 billion compatible TRX ERC-20 tokens that have been disposed of.
As the gearing community for the official launch of TVM, TRX is in a rapid recovery path adding 10% # 39; last day and in the printing process exceeding 2.5 cents which triggers the longs in line with our latest TRX business plan.
For this reason, we suggest buying on dips with the first targets at 3 cents – our sales trigger and immediate resistance line. The safe arrests should be 2 cents or below the lows of August 27, the breakout level.
IOTA (IOT) Technical Analysis
consolidation and lower lows, on 27 August pushes and closes above 60 cents confirmed on 17 August a candelabrum with bullish swallowing.
Now that the IOTA is going higher after adding 20 percent on the last day, we suggest increasing the longs in lower time frames or at spot prices with 90 cents targets as indicated in the previous IOTA iterations.
Ideal stops should be at lows of 27 August at 55 cents, but may be lower depending on the risk / reward ratio
Disclaimer : This is not an investment advice and the views represent that of the author and not of NewsBTC. Do your research before making an investment decision.