Although bears grow fat, there is good news for Stellar Lumens owners. It is now the fifth largest currency by market capitalization and the most stable currency of the last week has lost 13%. This is certainly a huge incentive for coin holders and as more traditional companies are observing the efficient platform, we could see rejuvenation of prices over key resistance points by helping to drag other coins like Litecoin, IOTA and even TRX which is literally going towards his ATLs.
Let's take a look at these graphs:
EOS Technical Analysis
From the News
- With the increase in bears, EOS has resigned and is now the sixth largest currency by capitalization market thanks to Stellar Lumens resilience. This is another XLM jump going in less than two months.
Sinking 40% week over week, EOS now trades at $ 4.3 and 30 cents away from our main support line . Now when we refer to our latest EOS analysis, it makes no sense for sellers to discharge at current prices because of the unfavorable risk return ratio.
Remember, our main goal is $ 4 which doubles as low as 2018. Instead, the best approach today with regard to price action is to take a neutral approach and wait for reactions to $ 4. After departments, any form of reaction or slice will happen tomorrow.
Litecoin Technical Analysis (LTC)
From the News
- Crypterium is the last wallet in the sphere that allows users to send crypto like Litecoin (LTC) to others as long as they have a telephone. It does not matter if they have internet or not, they can receive coins via SMS. It's interesting and if you want to try it, all you have to do is fill out a KYC form, get approval and you're in business.
Whereas Litecoin decreased by 10 percent in the last day, we should also note that there were noticeably high volumes accompanying this decline after prices stopped from 11 to 13 August. In addition, we have a lower long wick indicating low rejection to our second target at $ 50.
Judging from our latest Litecoin (LTC) business plan, this level of support is not only important for LTC but marks the bottom of last year's rally which means that most of the gains of last year have been reversed.
So instead of reducing the price to a minimum, I suggest to block some prices and look at the price. Any volume break above $ 50 and the next logical support row is $ 30.
Technical analysis Stellar Lumens (XLM)
From the news
- In a timely move, Digital Asset Custody Company (DACC) now supports Stellar Lumens (XLM). Would this help to push XLM towards the first 3 and replace XRP? After all, XRP and XLM have the same founder (Jed Mac Caleb) and the transaction through both media is cheap and extremely efficient.
- Thanks to the decreases of EOS, Stellar Lumens is now the fifth most valuable currency in the world with a cap of $ 3.96 billion at the time of printing.
Surprisingly, it is Bitcoin not Stellar Lumens that is stable in the top ten. The fact is that it has dropped six percent and now trades below 22 cents, but since we are trading according to our Stellar Lumens (XLM) trading plan, we will have a neutral approach until we see the depreciation below 18 cents -20 cents of area or on pushes above 26 cents on August 4th.
To make it burst, the tendency of the candlestick should be accompanied by high volumes of trade and a wide commercial range indicating participation in the market. For now, we take a neutral approach, but we risk that economic operators can take up small positions of shorts with arrests at yesterday's highs at 22 cents with the first targets at 15 cents.
Tron (TRX) Technical Analysis
From the News  Ledger Blue now supports Tron (TRX). However, you will be able to access your coins in the hard wallet via Tron Scan.
The drain plug is off and as the market shake the speculators who clean $ 3.5 billion market capitalization after reaching the peak in May, true believers continue to resist.
TRX trades at around 1.5 cents and our trading plan is still alive and while it is recommended to reduce current prices, it stops at yesterday's highs at 2 cents is safe.
If this stop is hit and tomorrow will rise higher, then we will recommend going out of these shorts and inserting time longs with stops at yesterday's lows.
The downside, if none of this happens, then we suggest to block some profits and aim for the January 24 lows or the ATL TRX.
IOTA Technical Analysis (IOT)
From the news
- Pac-Man-on-Wheels, Findings Dsbums Finder and MaaS are some innovative applications for IOTA cation users. All these technologies use the Tangle blockchain because they support the IoT IoT target especially in the automotive industry.
At current prices, IOTA is only 10 cents away from our targets for bears but, while it seems perfect to short, advice not to follow this exchange. This applies especially to those who are short-term
Those who do not have short positions and the coinage should wait for prices to hit our second bear target and there after the trade in the direction of the new trend.
just rethink our projection if there are high levels of rejection of the lower lows with peaks above 55 cents.
Disclaimer: The opinions and opinions expressed are those of the author and are not investment advice. Trading any form involves risks, as well as your due diligence before making a commercial decision.