Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin: prices, graphs and analysis
- Ethereum (ETH) interrupts known support.
- Ripple (XRP) oversold but unlikely to move higher.
- Litecoin (LTC) rebounds but remains negative at current levels.
IG Sentiment Report shows that retail investors remain for a long time Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP). Find out how the daily and weekly sentimental changes shift the perception of the market
Cryptos Rebound but remains weak
The last mini-rally in the cryptocurrency market, from a minimum of several weeks, has vanished , leaving a series of tokens under the annotated medium. The weekend sell-off saw Ethereum drop below $ 359, Litecoin hit $ 55 and Ripple further weakened and changed hands to $ 0.30. Bitcoin avoided the worst of the sell-off and traded around $ 6,450 after testing the $ 6,000 level before a strong repurchase. Bitcoin's market dominance is back over 50% – currently 51.1% – a new nine-month high
Bitcoin market domination in the last year
- Ethereum (ETH) at the levels of the last time seen in mid-November 2017 with partial support seen around $ 280.
Chart of the daily price of Ethereum – August 13
- Support Litecoin (LTC) now seen between $ 47 and $ 50 but the medium-term downtrend remains clear. Any rebound in the mid-1970s will meet resistance and retail investors will remain LTC very long.
Daily chart of the price of Litecoin – August 13
- Ripple is returning back to the congestion between $ 0.20 and $ 0.28 and will probably find support. Upside remains limited to $ 0.425 and retail clients remain extremely long.
Ripple Daily Price Chart – August 13
We cover Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin and a range of other cryptocurrencies, at our weekly Cryptocurrency Webinar Wednesday at 12:00 pm
You can contact me on Twitter @ nickcawley1 or via e-mail at [email protected]
– – Written by Nick Cawley analyst .