29 October 2018
Acquisition, competitive strategies, credit cards, debit cards, digital currency, e-commerce, mobile commerce, transaction processing
- Mobile payments company PayByPhone he said that consumers can use their app to pay for parking operated by Tacoma Platinum Parking Partners. PayByPhone said the service covers more than 100 parking spaces in the city of Washington.
- Ripple Labs Inc. he said he sold $ 163.3 million of XRP cryptocurrency in the third quarter, more than double the $ 73.5 million sold in the second quarter.
- DivDat, who runs a network of kiosks in Detroit to pay bills and other government obligations, people who announce traffic tickets and other fines to the city's district court can now pay in one of the company's 50 machines.
- First Data Corp. announced that it will provide merchandise processing for the Royal Bank of Scotland starting next year.
- Payger, a blockchain-based mobile portfolio, peer-to-peer payment services and social networks, said it will use Rivetz's hardware security technology.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. has concluded its payment processing agreement with social networks Gab, who calls himself "The Home of Free Speech Online" on the weekend. Robert Bowers, accused of killing 11 people in a Pittsburgh synagogue, would use Gab.
- Online fraud prevention company Kount Inc. appointed marketing manager of Gary Sevounts. Before joining Kount Sevounts he worked at Aryaka Networks and held positions at Symantec, Panda Security and Hewlett-Packard.