As the data show, about 85% of people prefer to browse online, but make a purchase in the store. People are afraid of the bad quality of the material or that it may not fit. While you only look at the goods, users are not particularly keen to click on "Buy" and purchase them online. Thus appeared a hole in which the entire eCommerce is locked. It is RainCheck that will satisfy this gap. Let's take a more in-depth look at what RainCheck is and what it can serve for customers and sellers.
What is RainCheck?
RainCheck is an O2O trading platform that aims to transcend the online and offline worlds. This platform is based on DLT, or in other words, blockchain, while the other instances run on AWS Cloud Environment. The RainCheck platform allows sellers to monitor the discovery of online products for in-store sales. This platform does not use the Ethereum network, like many others, it will be built using the Stellar network that works for non-complex applications through simple smart contracts. It means that all transactions will be recorded forever in the stellar consent protocol. SCP has some security properties that optimize for vividness, pause the progress of the network until a consensus is reached. At the same time, SCP has four key properties: asymptotic safety, decentralized control, flexible trust and low latency. This makes the RainCheck platform unique. In addition, the platform has already won several awards, including the Visa Everywhere Initiative and the Accenture Consumer Tech Award in Singapore.
What are the main benefits of RainCheck?
Using this platform, users get the most up-to-date information about the product presented at the right time and place, to reduce the gap between online and offline shopping. All products discovered online can be saved, in addition, the user will receive information notified when the product is available in nearby stores.
The platform also includes positive aspects such as:
- swallowing the product information data stock levels from different eCommerce platforms such as Neto, Magento, Demandware, Shopify;
- accumulating product data for the customer;
- that allows users to save a product in the Cloud;
- involving backend integration in
- using Geo-fencing technology,
- analyzing hundreds of data points,
- offering card-linking functionality for users of debit and credit cards credit. The platform works closely with payment card schemes such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, along with Payment Service Provider (PSP).
Each party will benefit from this platform. For example,
- Shoppers – The user will be rewarded with reward points or even cash-backs if the purchase is performed online or offline.
- Retail Marks – The data analysis function can measure the attribution of digital marketing to a landing page or website so that sellers can find all the information. The platform is able to track the sale from an invitation to digital marketing (CTA).
- Payment Service Provider (PSP) – They can set up commissions and / or take a commission from successful online payments, they are also in a good position to acquire offline transactions.
The ICO starts on 5 November and will last for 1 month until 5 December. The RAIN token is based on Stellar and costs $ 0.04. The soft cap is valued at 6,000,000 dollars, while the hard cap is 28,000,000 dollars. The total supply of RAIN tokens is 2,000,000,000. The distribution pool represents 35% of tokens. The sale of the RAIN tokens will be conducted via OST KYC.
If you want to find out more details about this project, visit official website .
Shar Shark does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any action. The Coin Shark is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.