Pascal Coin (PASC) traded 6.45% with the USD in the last 24-hour period ending 2:30 am on August 18th EST. Pascal Coin currently has a market cap of $ 6,791,848 and its 24-hour volume is about $ 150,231. In the 7-day interval, Pascal Coin is -17.06% against the US dollar, with a variation of 2.78% in the last hour.
Now let's take a look at how other similar crypts have performed in the last 24h:
- Dinastycoin (DCY) is currently trading at $ 0.00 respect to the dollar, a change of 32.66% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of DCY is currently 0.00000004 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the dollar, a -0.55% variation in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of NBR is currently 0.00000025 BTC.
- EncrypGen (DNA) is currently trading at $ 0.05 against the dollar, a 1.10% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of DNA is currently 0.00000850 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) is currently trading at $ 0.02 against the dollar, a -6.12% variation in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of DGB is currently 0.00000385 BTC.
- FundYourselfNow (FYN) is currently trading at $ 0.35 against the dollar, a -17.59% variation in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of FYN is currently 0.00005492 BTC.
Pascal Coin Info
Pascal Coin has a total stock of 22,167,500 coins. It started on 11 August 2016.
Coming from CryptoCompare: "Pascal Coin is proud to be easy to understand and easy to use with Crypto because it is very similar to a bank. a cryptographic address reduces the access barrier for people not used in the cryptographic space.Everyone needs a personal account to receive or send coins.The name derives from the use of the Pascal programming language in the reference client. the white paper here "
Here are some useful links in case you prefer to learn more about Pascal Coin:
PASC: Trading Info
People can buy PASC on exchanges like Cryptopia, BitSquare, Poloniex,  It is not always possible to buy cryptocurrency including Pascal Coin using USD immediately. Investors wishing to purchase PASC may perhaps need to first obtain BTC or Ethereum from an exchange that provides pairs of US dollars such as Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then use this BTC or Ethereum to invest in Pascal Coin using one of the trades we have listed above.