There is a movement under way on Twitter and involves the Tron community (TRX) that makes known their favorite currency and their project. The Tron Community is oriented to helping decentralize the web using a simple concept that can be summarized as a "Community Airdrop".
This means that the community itself is moving TRX to other members of the community including prominent celebrities and global personalities on Twitter. In this way, the Tron community will introduce them to the world of TRX and its plans to decentralize creative content. This is particularly a strategic way to make known to music artists the fact that they get only 12% of the revenue generated by their content. With the Tron network, the future could be one that brings home 50% or more of the revenue generated by their content.
The instructions for #OperationTronStorm are as follows:  Each person will "suggest" five (5) TRX tokens to 10 people using @ Goseedit … on a specific day we will announce it soon. In this way we will create an immediate leap and look at the effects that are propagated.
Five of the people who advice will be your five FAVORITE musical artists. We want to let them know that TRON is a decentralized network, allowing the musicians complete control of their work.
The next five people you send will be those that are NOT currently encrypted at this time. Looking at someone's Twitter account, it's easy enough to say if I'm in crypto (ha!).
Using @ GoSeedIt, the Tron community has tipped the Pope, Kanye West, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Ellen and Other. Some of the tweets can be found below.
– ⌥Thє Pєrfєsѕєr (@_theperfesser) 18 August 2018
– T. @WLFOFMYST (@WLFOFMYST) 18 August 2018
So, how would you recommend using @GoSeedIt?
The detailed summary guide on how to use @ GoSeedIt on Twitter is as follows:
- Visit GoSeedit.io  Click "Login" to log in with your Twitter account
- Make sure you & # 39; Authorize & # 39; GoSeedit to use your account
- Once the wallet is ready, you can send a suggestion by replying to a twitter message in the following format: + (amount) @goseedit for example, +20 @goseedit
- Another option is to directly suggest using the twitter handle of the user you want to suggest. The format is as follows: @ (user name) + (amount) @goseedit for example, @John +20 @goseedit
More detailed instructions can be found here .