LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY: LTCU) sold 14.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 ET ET on 29 October. A LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $ 0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC on major platforms, including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $ 12.004.00 and $ 83.00 of LiteCoin Ultra have been trading in trades in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has recorded a 15.6% drop compared to the dollar.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies took place in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) gained 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 5.93 or 0.00094052 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trading at $ 0.0595 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42 coins (42) sold 6% against the dollar and now are traded at $ 20,798.85 or at 3.29697024 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) sold 10.4% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) sold 7.2% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) sold 5.1% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0080 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) sold 2.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0045 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) fell 2.2% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 6.18 or BTB 0.00098000.
- The BriaCoin (BRIA) sold 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.30 or 0.00004768 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW / PoS coin that uses the
Writing of the hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was July 28, 2017. The total supply of LiteCoin Ultra is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official site of LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is / r / LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Twitter account of LiteCoin Ultra is @litecoinultra.
Purchase and sale of LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be exchanged on the following cryptocurrant exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like LiteCoin Ultra using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to exchange LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use Ethereum or Bitcoin just purchased to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your e-mail address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.