Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) sold 1% less than the US dollar during the 1 day period ended at 21:00 PM E.T. November 29th. A Litecoin currency can currently be purchased for around $ 33.59 or 0.00792824 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, Bittylicious, Stocks.Exchange and xBTCe. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $ 1.99 billion and approximately Lit. 453.27 million of Litecoin have been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours. In the last week, Litecoin recorded a 3.9% increase compared to the US dollar.
Here's how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) gained 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0022 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) fell 6.5% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0078 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) sold 0.5% less against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.10 or 0.00002401 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) fell 2.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.15 or 0.00003433 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.71 or 0.00016791 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0412 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) sold 0.9% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.11 or 0.00002520 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) rose 5.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0706 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.8% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.49 or 0.00011661 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) gained 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0259 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) is a demonstrative currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was launched on October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 59,361,624 coins. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The official Litecoin bulletin board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTurk, Zebpay, Coinbase Pro, Cryptohub, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, HBUS, OTCBTC, Liqui, BitFlip, Kucoin, COSS, Bitbank, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, ABCC, Exmo, CoinsBank, Coinsuper, Fatbtc, Koinex, FCoin, CoinEx, Gate.io, Braziliex, C-Patex, B2BX, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, BitMarket, ChaoEX, Coindeal, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Bitlish, Cryptopia, Bibox, MBAex, Bitmaszyna, WazirX, RightBTC , Altcoin Trader, Bitso, BTC-Alpha, BtcTrade.im, Coinone, BCEX, BTC Markets, BL3P, BitForex, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, DigiFinex, Trade By Trade, TradeOgre, LBank, C-CEX, Coinsquare, CoinTiger, OKCoin . cn, YoBit, Poloniex, LocalTrade, Koinim, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Liquid, Bithumb, Stellarport, Negocie Coins, Ovis, Bithesap, GOPAX, OKEx, TOPBTC, Crex24, QBTC, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Coinbe, TDAX, Nanex, CoinEgg , Bitsane, Bits Blockchain, Sistemkoin, CPDAX, Exrates, ZB.COM, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Coinroom, Buda, Bittrex, Bit-Z, C2CX, Bitfinex, BitBay, Decentralized Star Exchange, LagoBTC, Gatecoin, OKCoin International, Korbit, Exchange three-pointed dice, DragonEX, Mercatox, DSX, Bitstamp, DOBI Commerce, Independent Reserve, Livecoin, Coinut, Indodax, QuadrigaCX, WEX, Mercado Bitcoin, Iquant, Graviex, Lykke Exchange, Vebitcoin, BTC Trade UA, Waves Distributed Exchange, xBTCe , Bitinka, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, BigONE, BTCC, Kuna, Bleutrade, CoinBene, BiteBTC, IDCM, BitcoinTrade, Bittylicious and EXX. Investors seeking to exchange Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase.
Get news and updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and its cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.