Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) sold 0.1% less against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 1: 00 Eastern September 9th. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $ 3.58 billion and approximately Lit. 485.04 million of Litecoin have been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours. In the last week, Litecoin recorded a rise of 7.9% compared to the US dollar. A Litecoin currency can now be purchased for around $ 61.09 or BTC 0.00927061 on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Bithumb, C2CX and CoinsBank.
Here's how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) sold 0.7% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0059 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) fell 0.7% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0161 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) rose 3.2% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.19 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) grew 2.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.19 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) gained 2.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0954 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) fell 5.9% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 1.53 or 0.00023156 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) rose 2.7% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.75 or 0.00011353 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) sold 0.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.23 or 0.00003475 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) is traded 0.5% higher than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0708 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) has yielded 4.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.65 or 0.00009812 BTC.
Information on Litecoin
Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) is a demonstrative currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 58,543,427 coins. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Litecoin forum is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency platforms: Stock Exchange, LocalTrade, CPDAX, Cobinhood, LakeBTC, Livecoin, Exchange Decentralized Waves, Bitso, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Instant Bitex, DigiFinex, COSS, HBUS, Braziliex, MBAex, BTC, Gate .io, Coinsquare, OpenLedger DEX, Gatecoin, BitFlip, Bit-Z, BTC Trade UA, DSX, YoBit, Bithumb, Stellarport, Bitfinex, EXX, CoinTiger, Indodax, Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, WEX, BitForex, C2CX, Bitinka, Coindeal, WazirX, Bibox, BiteBTC, DragonEX, Bitstamp, FCoin, TradeOgre, BtcTrade.im, Mercado Bitcoin, Bleutrade, xBTCe, SouthXchange, HitBTC, QBTC, TDAX, LiteBit.eu, Bits Blockchain, BtcTurk, DOBI trade, OKCoin International, Trade By Trade, Fatbtc, Korbit, TOPBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ZB.COM, CoinFalcon, Cryptomate, BTC-Alpha, Cryptohub, Zebpay, CoinEgg, Trade Satoshi, Negocie Coins, RightBTC, Poloniex, IDCM, Bitsane, ABCC, Iquant, Mercat ox , BTCC, Coinone, GOPAX, Koinex, Liquid, B2BX, Crex24, Kucoin, CoinsBank, Qu adrigaCX, Exmo, Buda, Independent Reserve, Ovis, Lykke Exchange, Coinbe, Coinbase Pro, BitcoinTrade, OTCBTC, Coinroom, C-Patex, Coinut, OKCoin.cn, BCEX, Graviex, Coinsuper, CoinBene, Bitlish, Koinim, Koineks, Bittylicious , Huobi, Altcoin Trader, BL3P, Vebitcoin, Nanex, BitMarket, ChaoEX, Bitmaszyna, OKEx, Cryptopia, Bitbank, Triple dice exchange, LBank, Upbit, BigONE, BitBay, Bittrex, Kraken, Exrates, Bithesap, CoinEx, Bitbns, Binance , Kuna, Liqui and C-CEX. Investors seeking to buy Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly.
Get news and ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your e-mail address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst news and ratings for Litecoin and related companies with the FREE daily MarketBeat.com newsletter.