EOS, Stellar [XLM] and Litecoin [LTC] today are downhill. All three couples are negotiating well below key resistance levels and it seems that it will take some time before they resume an uptrend.
EOS prices are currently facing consolidation and are struggling to stay above $ 7. Prices have found support at $ 6.95 and are showing an ongoing uptrend. The current resistance level can be traced to $ 7.13 and expect a breakout as prices seem to resume an uptrend. At the time of writing EOS is trading at $ 7.011 and is dropping against USD by 0.49%. The 100 EMA line at $ 7.992 will only show an uptrend if the currency touches the resistance level of $ 7.13. The MACD indicates a bearish trend.
Latest updates of EOS
- Block.one, the blockchain company behind platform EOSIO concluded its first EOS Global Hackathon at the ICC Sydney in Australia on Sunday . Three Australian teams won first prizes, bringing home over $ 120,000. The hackathon has seen over 200 international participants from over 50 teams. The event has seen people planning for 26 hours.
- MyEOSKit created by one of the first 21 original block producers (BP) of the EOS launch of EOS Asia, has made the lives of users of EOS much simpler. The portal serves as a one-stop shop for everything EOS, according to BP's co-founder, Joseph Fanelli. The portal can be used as a block explorer, a network monitor and a voting tool for Block Producer. It can also be used to create accounts, manage voting proxies, bid on names in the auction market and even as a portfolio.
- EOS CTO Daniel Larimer proposed ways to reduce the cost of capital of EOS He explained the system by writing on the blog post Media. He also added how to make renting from the network easier. "We present a solution to reduce the capital costs of using EOSIO-based network and CPU resources on blockchain," Larimer explained.
See also: Ethereum [ETH] Ripple [XRP] Bitcoin Cash [BCH] downward trend: technical analysis and latest updates
XLM is in decline. It is currently trading at $ 0.232 and is dropping against USD 3.52%. Yesterday's prices closed at $ 0.244, but today prices have shrunk further and it looks like it will close below $ 0.235. The MACD indicates a continuous impulse for bear from the beginning of the month. Prices are trading well below the key resistance level set at $ 0.3317 and it is also far from the second key resistance level set at $ 0.318. Prices must exceed $ 0.270 to record a stable uptrend
Latest updates by Stellar Lumens
- The stellar project has received the approval of the Central Bank of Bahrain as compliant with Sharia. This statement implies that Stellar now has a Sharia certification, which is indicative of an approval of Islamic law. The official notification stated that the project is "the first distributed accounting protocol to receive Sharia certification of conformity in money transfer and in the tokenisation space of resources. In addition, Sharia certification of compliance extends to applications and to the use of lumens (XLM). "
- The largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in China – HuobiGlobal – has announced that it will allow the trade of [Stellar [XLM] from July 26th. The company has stated that the deposits will be available from July 25 and July 28.  Litecoin shows significant fluctuations in its trading patterns. Prices are struggling to maintain a bullish momentum according to the MACD trend line. Prices were on an uptrend yesterday, however, they resumed a downtrend today after reaching the resistance level of $ 76.150. Prices that did not find support for the whole day have currently found support for $ 73.067 and are increasing gradually. The 100 EMA line at $ 75.1856 is a downward trend. LTC is currently trading at $ 73.419 and is losing against USD by 2.40%.
Litecoin Latest updates
- com the payment platform and cryptocurrency announced that Litecoin (LTC) has been added to its App MCO Wallet. The previous MCO portfolio was known as Monaco. The platform allows the negotiation of four main cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins (BTC), ether (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB) and MCO of CRYPTO.com.
- The allegations about Litecoin's intention to replace Bitcoin have been silenced. A study conducted by eToro suggests that Litecoin (LTC) does not aim at the disruption of Bitcoin (BTC). The report goes on to state that LTC actually plays a supporting role towards Bitcoin such as silver and gold.
- The founder of Litecoin Charlie Lee announced the "promising" Sparkswap project on August 2nd. The next project is described as a way to conduct cryptocurrency trading without sharing user data with a third-party platform. The interesting features of the project include its fast transaction speed and trading on various platforms. Currently, transactions are conducted through the blockchain platform of Bitcoin and Litecoin. Image via Shutterstock Enter our group of telegrams