CAPE TOWN – Experts on financial comparison The latest monthly survey on site finder.com's cryptocurrency estimates shared their 2019 forecast for eight of the top 10 coins by market capitalization, as well as the top three trend currencies , Monero, Dogecoin and NEO.
Almost all coins should fall in the following month, with the exception of Cardano and Stellar, which should increase by 43% and 84%, respectively.
- TRON (TRX), Dogecoin (DOGE) and Litecoin (LTC) to experience the biggest drops
- Stellar (XLM) and Cardano (ADA) are the only coins expected to increase this month
- Best Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA) and Stellar (XLM) coins selected for 2019
TRON, Dogecoin and Litecoin will record the largest decreases by 1 February, with expected falls of 52%, 47% and 35% respectively.
While it is expected that almost all coins will fall over the next month, five of these falling coins are expected to be recovered in the next year. This means that a total of seven coins are expected to increase in value over the course of the year.
The coins that are expected to see the greatest growth in 2019 are Stellar, Cardano and Bitcoin, with an expected growth of 260%, 91% and 84%, respectively.
Bitcoin is dividing opinion among panel members, with an expected decline of seven percent this month. However, the panelists expect the currency to recover at $ 6 947 (R96 349) by the end of the year.
Alisa Gul, CEO of WishKnish, believes that "downward pressure on the global stock market does not seem to have a lasting effect (on price), as well as loosening the difficulty of the validation algorithm" means that " it is difficult now to see a lot of light at the end of this tunnel ".
However, Joe Raczynski of JoeTechnologist gives some reason for optimism. While observing that "many of the institutional actors have declared that they have finished this experiment (publicly)", this could be a temporary attitude because "if there are dramatic changes with the economy (the expectation is slightly more likely that no), bitcoin will be a safe haven ".
The six members of the December cryptocurrency forecast report include:
- Craig Cobb: Founder of TraderCobb.com, designed to educate people about cryptographic commerce in a simple, easy and logical way
- Alisa Gus: CEO of WishKnish, a network of gamepad blockchain social networks aimed at helping communities grow and a founding member of the DC Digital Economy Hub
- Fred Schebesta: Co-founder of the global comparison site finder.com and the OTC cryptocurrency trading platform HiveEx.com
- Jimmy Song: Bitcoin's developer, educator and core entrepreneur. He is a venture partner of Blockchain Capital and teaches bitcoin and blockchain programming at Programming Blockchain
- Ben Ritchie: Chief Operations Officer of Digital Capital Management, a premium digital investment fund. He is also CEO of the Bitcoin Advisors consulting service
- Joseph Raczynski: Expert technological consultant and manager specialized in blockchain technology, he is specialized in artificial intelligence, computer security and legal technology.
Jon Ostler, UK CEO at finder.com, said: "The month of December surprised a lot of people, with a lot of coins steadily increasing, which continued to be until January , although our experts do not expect this trend to last for all currencies.The past experience in this sector also reminds us that a month of gradual price movements can change in a matter of hours.
"It is important that people are aware of the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.When considering the purchase of cryptocurrency, people should always be ready to do their own research and decide what is right based on their personal financial circumstances" .
ONLINE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP