CoolBitX, the secure manufacturer of cryptographic hardware portfolios, has just announced the launch of its CoolWallet S in the United States, encouraging secure crypto storage among traditional audiences.
CoolBitX also announces its partnership with the Litecoin Foundation and plans to open an office in the United States to expand its American presence. The pioneer of secure archiving has been financed so far by $ 13 million, including an important investment by the Japanese giant FinTech, SBI Holdings (formerly known as SoftBank Investment).
CoolBitX is the first secure cold storage solution for cryptographic owners. Until now, users have had to rely on insecure software portfolios and cumbersome hardware portfolio options. Software portfolios are easily (and frequently) compromised due to multiple gaps, backdoors and constant connection to unprotected networks. The hardware portfolio options to date have been awkward and generally require a USB connection to be used.
Elegant and the size of a credit card, CoolWallet S is the first true mobile hardware portfolio. Security features include:
- E-ink display : shows currency balances, seeds, currency amounts and addresses
- Physical confirmation button : at the touch of a button, users can confirm and authorize cryptographic payments
- Secure storage and Bluetooth connectivity : users can spend and exchange coins on the move. No more problems with frustrated and tangled cables or desktop access
- Factor 2 + 1 authentication security : Other hardware portfolios on the market only use factor 1 + 1 authentication
- Proof of damage : Waterproof, heat
- Over-the-air updates : currently support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash and token ERC20, CoolWallet S adds support for new currency every month via OTA updates free
- Native App for iOS and Android CoolBitX : Provides an easy-to-use mobile dashboard to exchange, monitor and archive encryption
CoolBitX's new partnership with Litecoin Foundation brings Charlie Lee, the founder of Litecoin, as official director of CoolBitX . Together, CoolBitX and the Litecoin Foundation will launch a co-branded CoolWallet S for sale exclusively during the Litecoin Summit event and on the Litecoin Foundation website. This will ensure access to CoolBitX to the significant user base of Litecoin Foundation. In addition, Charlie Lee brings his visionary experience in scalability and his mission to achieve the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies to the partnership. In turn, CoolWallet S will be a consumer-friendly device that will help make Litecoin the mainstream as a universal payment tool.
In CoolBitX, we want to eliminate pure and insecure software portfolios and bring the updated hardware portfolios by introducing the CoolWallet S, "said Michael Ou, founder and CEO of CoolBitX." We are proud to launch the CoolWallet S in America as a bridge between blockchain and a wider audience. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with Charlie Lee and the Litecoin Foundation, and we look forward to being the next generation of blockchain pioneers.
The CoolWallet S is one of the best hardware portfolios I've ever used, "added Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation." It has an important feature that is missing from any other hardware portfolio: d & # 39; use. It combines the security of hardware portfolios with the ease of use of mobile wallets, a crucial step towards mass adoption.
Thanks to the commercial success of CoolWallet S for the first three quarters of 2018, CoolBitX was able to significantly reduce production costs. As a result, CoolWallet S will now be available for only $ 99, allowing even more users to take advantage of the portfolio's capabilities and enable the daily use of cryptocurrency storage and exchange.