Atomic Coin (ATOM) sold -4.80% against the dollar in the last 24 hours of time closing 08:15 on 23 August EST. Atomic Coin currently has a market cap of $ 101,323 and its 24-hour volume is about $ 19. Over the seven-day time period, Atomic Coin is 3.02% against the dollar, with a movement of – 0.06% in the last 60 minutes.
Here's how they made other cryptocurrencies since yesterday:
- BitcoinX (BCX) is currently at $ 0.00 against the dollar, a -28.23% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of BCX is currently 0.00000058 BTC.
- aXpire (AXPR) is currently at $ 0.02 against the dollar, -0.20% change in the last 24 hours. The AXPR Bitcoin price is currently 0.00000261 BTC.
- ERC20 (ERC20) is currently at $ 0.74 against the dollar, a -5.57% variation in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of ERC20 is currently 0.00011516 BTC.
- Verification (CRED) is currently at $ 0.07 against the dollar, 4.26% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of CRED is currently 0.00001046 BTC.
- MyWish (WISH) is currently at $ 0.07 against the dollar, a 10.91% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of WISH is currently 0.00001039 BTC.
Atomic Coin Date
Atomic Coin has a maximum stock of 17,547,023 coins. It was launched on September 23, 2016.
cryptocompare.com reveals that: "Atomic Coin is a PoW / PoS hybrid that uses the Scrypt algorithm.The 100% interest in PoS will be reduced after 3 months since launch. "
Some useful hyperlinks are listed below, in case you want to read more on atomic currency:
ATOM: For traders
Traders can get ATOM on trades including Yobit , Cryptopia, Novaexchange and TradeSatoshi.
It is not always possible to instantly purchase cryptocurrencies like Atomic Coin using US dollars. Market players hoping to buy ATOM will probably first have to get BTC or Ethereum from an exchange that has currency pairs in US dollars, including Coinbase and GDAX. Investors will then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy the atomic currency using one of the trading exchanges outlined above.