Many people have bought a mobile phone and installed as a first application Whatsapp. The app offers you the possibility to call for free and write to any contact just by having their number, also sending photos, videos, GIFs and stickers.
But not only that, this 2020 the application has launched its “dark mode”, in addition to messages that disappear if they are not read after 7 days. What else does it bring Whatsapp?
LOOK: This way you can know which places a WhatsApp contact visits while chatting with you
One of the things that many users want to know is how to view deleted messages again. Well, for that there is a trick in case you accidentally deleted that text that you have kept or saved so much. As did?
For this, there is no need to download a third party application that tends to ask you for permission to access your contact list, personal information and even your camera. You should just have Whatsapp updated and follow these steps:
- The first thing to do is to log into WhatsApp.
- There you need to enter the Settings section, then go to Chat.
- There go to Backup and view the date your chats were saved.
- If the date you see is before the chats were deleted, you still have the option to recover them.
- Delete WhatsApp completely from your mobile. Then download it again.
- When you do, download the latest backup.
- After restoring it, you will have those messages that you accidentally deleted from WhatsApp again.