Don’t have a bad time if you lose your mobile. Whatsapp It is one of the most used apps in the world and we usually share a lot of private information there. Although it is used by most people, it is sometimes good to know what to do if your mobile phone is lost or stolen.
If you’ve had an accident with your mobile device and don’t have it handy, don’t worry, there is a method to block your conversations from Whatsapp and that no one else sees what you have written or received from your contacts.
LOOK: WhatsApp: step by step to change the color of the letters
First of all, the first thing you should do is call the phone company and block your line so that no one else uses your data or falsifies your identity.
After that you have to go to WhatsApp help center in which he explains that you will have two options to be able to lock the app on your old phone and activate it as soon as you recover the line. To do this, you need to buy a new NanoSim and do the following:
- First of all you have to introduce the new SIM in a mobile phone, yours or a friend’s.
- After that download WhatsApp and enter your number.
- Afterwards you will be sent a security code to prevent other people from accessing WhatsApp from your old phone.
- When you receive it, you will re-download all the files that have been saved since the last backup.
Another option to lock your file Whatsapp is to send an email to support @Whatsapp.com where you will need to include the phrase “Lost / Stolen Phone: Deactivate My Account” along with your international phone number.
It should be noted that until you receive a reply, the lost phone will continue to receive your WhatsApp messages until it is deactivated.
The 7 best tricks for WhatsApp
Whatsapp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when they immerse themselves in its app, so they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of Whatsapp They have developed various tools so that their users can easily navigate the application. This, however, is unknown to a large part of the population, it is for this reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and swiping up, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile phone with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark the main messages: To get this option you need to use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all special messages by going to Settings and Special messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Special messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Special messages”.
3. Check your messages without touching your mobile: If what you want is to be able to control WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you need to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your mobile phone conversations onto a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide “read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That’s why lifting the message on the screen slightly and opening the full text on the iPhone lock screen is the best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp has developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts you want to receive messages from, these people need to send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it can we be added to the group.
To enable a contact we must go to Settings> Accounts> Security> Groups and select from the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Take control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the image or group name. To do this, go to Group Settings and then Edit Group Information.
These are the 7 tricks you probably don’t know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so it is likely that we will update our list shortly.
New WhatsApp emojis
Like every year, WhatsApp has incorporated a new emoji list into its conversation platform. Recently he has added the icons of the companion, the paella, the bat, the mototaxi, the tooth, the clown, the ostrich, among other characters and / or objects. This time, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emoticons that will be part of the application at the end of 2020 have been made public.
Although WhatsApp added its new 230 emojis in November, these 117 figures are expected to be seen in that month alone as well.
According to the Unicode website, new members of this “select group” were chosen after its Emoji Subcommittee “reviewed thousands of user submissions” around the world, which had to include reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
Unicode highlighted that among these symbols, which exceed 2,000 in total and which have become popular in messaging services for representing feelings and facilitating the expression of ideas, especially in Whatsapp, the emojis that many claimed will finally arrive. What are the new ones? Here we present them to you.
Among the new faces we will find the emoji that of the happy face with a tear of emotion, also the man with the mustache and pronounced glasses, the clenched hand, the people hugging, the ninjas are also enabled.
You will also see people in tuxedo suits, wedding suits, men and women bottle feeding their babies, Santa Claus without a mustache, heart and lungs.
In the animal section instead we will find the potted plant, the black cat, the beaver, the face of the polar bear, the bison, the mammoth, the dodo, the feather, the beetle, the seal, the fly, the cockroach. , the worm, the rock, the wood.
Discord, here is the app that could replace WhatsApp
DISCOVER MORE WHATSAPP TRICKS