Protocol Conversion Gateways Market – Introduction
With the rapid penetration of technology into numerous industries, new devices have evolved, which also require efficient communication between two or more devices to optimize their operations. The protocol conversion gateway is such a robust solution that it meets the requirements of devices to allow communication between them while supporting specific protocols to become compatible with existing equipment. The importance of the protocol conversion gateway can be monitored due to its excellent ability to transform commands and data from one device / app to another device / app.
The advent of next-generation technologies, such as the IoT, implies the interoperability of different devices employed with their distinct protocols. The protocol conversion gateway enables effective communication between devices by simplifying network operations and improving network performance. In addition, the demand for such gateways has seen an obvious surge in parallel with the ubiquitous use of smartphones and tablets, which should support the growth of the protocol conversion gateway market.
Get Report Brochure @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=4848
Protocol Conversion Gateways Market – New Developments
- Siemens recently announced the upgrade of PROFIBUS to PROFINET with the aim of transforming the automation arena. By taking advantage of the PROFINET standards, the functionality of Ethernet is further extended. The advantages of both converge: the practical industrial experience of PROFIBUS with the flexibility of ETHERNET. Furthermore, PROFITNET offers additional advantages such as flexible topologies, single cable for multiple applications and relatively high system performance.
- BitTorrent works with CoinPayments to support native BitTorrent Token (BTT) based on the Tron protocol. With the help of BTT, users will now be able to pay for µTorrent Pro and BitTorrent subscription. The strategic partnership was established with the aim of enabling BitTorrent liquidity in the online market before incorporating the token into their mobile and desktop products.
- Recently, SWIFT announced its strategic partnership with R3 with the aim of launching GPI Link and moving towards further expansion. SWIFT plans to apply its GPI program to e-commerce and various trading platforms. The GPI platform is said to be open and interoperable, which will allow R3 platforms to carry out their transactions and settle payments made via the GPI link with banks. The project is said to be API compliant along with ISO standards and SWIFT protocols.
Some of the major competitors operating in the competitive landscape of the global protocol conversion gateway market include:
- I appreciate you
- Samsara Networks
- Helium systems
- Microchip technology
- TE Connectivity
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Cisco Systems
- Texas Instruments
- Artiza Networks
- NXP Semiconductors
To get amazing discounts on this premium report, click here @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=4848
Protocol Conversion Gateways Market – Dynamic
Device automation application to positively reflect on the growth of the protocol conversion gateway market
The strong demand for protocol conversion gateways is evidenced by the evolution of devices. With the advent of the Internet and its ubiquitous use to ensure the functioning of numerous devices, there has been a substantial increase in data traffic. On top of that, there has been a surge in the demand for bandwidth to handle data traffic. The growing demand for automation entails a protocol conversion gateway, which can effectively communicate with devices and perform designated actions. A cohort of these factors is expected to bolster the growth of the global protocol conversion gateway market.
Asia Pacific remains a dominant region for the growth of the protocol conversion gateway market
The protocol conversion gateway market has seen impressive growth in emerging economies like Asia Pacific, particularly in countries like India and China. Trends in wearable devices and home automation systems have been adopted at a proliferated pace by consumers. As a result, such automation systems require effective ways to communicate with other devices and perform designated tasks. Such strong demand is expected to boost the growth of the protocol conversion gateway market.
Market segmentation of the protocol conversion gateway
The protocol conversion gateway market has been segmented on the basis of applications, types and regions.
Protocol Conversion Gateways Market – Applications
Depending on the applications, the protocol conversion gateway market has been divided into:
- Industrial control
Protocol Conversion Gateways Market – Types
Based on the types, the protocol conversion gateway market has been classified into:
- Fieldbus based protocol converter
- E1 / Ethernet protocol converter
Request summary @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=4848
TMR Research Information:
TMR Research is a leading provider of customized market research and consulting services for corporate entities eager to succeed in today’s economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients conduct business by providing them with authoritative and reliable research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.