After the first part of Saturday's session, most of the major digital assets traded in red, selling pressures were slowly loosening and leaving space for bulls on the market. EOS [EOS] is recovering significantly, with currency trading above the $ 5.50 threshold for the third consecutive session. In the last week, cryptography had gained 6% while in the last month the value of virtual currency increased by 15.5%.
EOS / USD
Cryptography had initially violated a key support level, observed at $ 5.29. After a brief phase of consolidation, the currency has experienced a sudden rise in price and is trying to increase further. The virtual currency is currently facing resistance at $ 5.50.
The RSI hourly indicator is currently at 60.6, which means that the currency is attracting significant buying interest. At the time of writing this article, the MACD has shown that the crypt was on the market in the bullish zone, but the selling pressures threaten to drag it into bearish territory. The 100 EMA line indicates that the altcoin is experiencing an uptrend. The token is exhibiting a significant trading range of $ 5.21- $ 5.52. As of 1033 GMT, digital activity had increased by 4.2% against the US dollar to trade at $ 5.44.
EOS / BTC
At that time of writing, the currency had increased by 2.9% more than BTC. Currently, an EOS is equivalent to about 0.00083 BTC.
EOS [EOS] Prediction of prices 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, experts believe that the currency could touch $ 37 by the end of this year. The five-year prediction for cryptography is set at around $ 143.
- InvestingPr predicted that virtual currency could reach a maximum of $ 150 by 2020.
- CoinSwitch predicted that encryption will be exchanged for $ 11 from the end of this year. Many predict that the price will reach $ 95 by the middle of 2020, after which it will probably decrease and end the year at around $ 56.25.
EOS [EOS] Latest updates
- Bitfinex is ready to release the beta version of EOSfinex in a live demonstration on September 26th. This collaborative effort between Bitfinex and EOS was announced for the first time in February. Once launched, the decentralized exchange will support three trading pairs: EOS / USD, BTC / USD and ETH / USD
- HitBTC, a controversial cryptocurrency exchange, has recently announced that it has added EOS-based trading pairs on its platform to improve liquidity. The platform launches trading pairs with Ripple & # 39; s XRP, Litecoin [LTC] Monero [XMR] Dash [DASH] and Bytecoin [BCN].
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website ( bcfocus.com ) is intended to transmit only general information. This site does not provide legal advice, investment, tax, etc. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make a particular decision regarding the use of cryptocurrency, legal issues, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet use, initial coin offerings ( ICO), etc. seek advice from your financial, investment, tax or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on information published or linked to the website.
See also:  Bitfinex unveils the decentralized exchange EOSfinex, the beta launch on September 26
HitBTC adds EOS-based trading pairs to improvise on its liquidity  Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group