St. Moritz, 13 August 2018 – After successful events in St. Moritz and Geneva, Switzerland, the Crypto Financial Conference – the world's most exclusive investor conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain investments – is hosting its first event in United States. The 2018 Crypto Finance Conference will be held September 5 to 7 in Half Moon Bay, California, with Ripple executive president Chris Larsen, known as the richest person in the crypt, as a keynote speaker among other industries. high-level leader.
Larsen, who earned an MBA from Stanford, co-founded Ripple in 2012. Ripple's XRP token is designed to facilitate international bank payments via blockchain. Another notable speaker is venture capital Tim Draper, founder of Draper Associates, DFJ and Draper University. He has invested in over 50 cryptographic companies – including Coinbase, Ledger and Tezos – and is one of the leading spokesmen for blockchain and Bitcoin. The former candidate for the US Congress "crypto" Brian Forde, who served as a senior consultant for Mobile and White House Data, is another important name on the agenda.
"We are extremely excited to bring the Crypto financial conference in California, we are the most exclusive investor conference in the world and working with such outstanding speakers is a great honor for us and contributes to a unique experience for all participants. "Says Andrea-Franco Stöhr, co-founder and CEO of the Crypto Finance Conference. "We always aim to focus on quality rather than quantity, in terms of participants, speakers, knowledge sharing and investment opportunities."
Each speaker and attendant is approved directly by the conference council, which consists of eight encrypted investors and industry experts such as the founder of Crypto Finance AG Tobias Reichmuth, the entrepreneur Marc Bernegger and Daniel Gutenberg, a unicorn hunter and angel investor. The 2018 US Crypto Conference calls for 150 to 200 participants to participate, all investors examined and approved by the board of directors.
Other speakers at the Crypto Finance Conference USA 2018 include:
- Bill Tai, VC, board member (president of strategy) at Bitfury and president of Hut8
- Reese Jones, associate founder of Singularity University and biofisico
- Jalak Jobanbutra, founder and managing partner of FuturePerfect Ventures
- Bobby Lee, co-founder of BTCC, member of the board of directors of Bitcoin Foundation
- Jennifer Zhu Scott, co-founder and principal of Radian Partners  Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament
- Wences Casares, founder and CEO of Xapo
- Meltem Demirors, chief strategy officer of CoinShares, investor and advisor
- Steve Papermaster, CEO of Nano Vision, former senior adviser of the President George W. Bush
Panel and Important Key Notes:
- Panel Discuss. "Riding the Crypto roller coaster: will the sector be stable?"
- Discussion on the panel "Categories of pawns: which will they dominate in the future?"
- Keynote: "The next big thing: how to find the next Airbnb and Uber in cryptographic space"
- Keynote: "Crypto newbie: how to identify an ICO with high potential"
The complete line of speakers and l # 39; agenda can be found online. To take part in the 2018 Crypto Finance Conference, candidates can register here, even if the completion of the application does not guarantee a place at the conference. The final e-mail of acceptance / rejection will be sent after the selection process by the conference council. Early registration is exhausted. The standard entry fee is $ 4,900.
Crypto's Financial Conference is the world's most exclusive investor conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain investments, with events in Switzerland and the United States. The CFC is connecting private investors, institutional investors and family offices with leaders in the crypto and blockchain universe. The three-day conference offers specialist training, investment opportunities and an excellent network of contacts. The list of participants in each conference is strictly limited, application-based and edited by the board of directors to enable participating experts to build a unique network.
Company Name: Crypto Finance Conference
Company Website: www.crypto-finance- conference.com
Company Contact: Sarah Jordi, CMO
Company Email: sarah @ crypto- finance-conference.com
Telephone: +41 79 626 86 47
is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other material on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any action related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.