LAS VEGAS, September 21, 2015 / PRNewswire / – Individual and merchant accounts are now available for the Aten "Black Gold" currency of the NAC Foundation. The 100% compliant cybernetic currency is rapidly revolutionizing the digital exchange market. Individuals wishing to buy and sell coins should simply visit AtenPay.com select "Individual User" and then sign up for a free account. Individual accounts are available from AtenPay through collaboration with the world's most reputable online trading platform, ANXPro.com. Merchants wishing to start accepting Aten Coins begin the free account registration process on AtenPay.com by clicking on the "Merchant Account" tab.
The National Aten Coin Foundation (NAC) is a member of the American Bank Association (ABA) and complies with the following agencies: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Anti-Fraud and Financial Crimes (AFF), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), United States of America PATRIOT Act and FACT Act.
NAC Foundation customers will have exclusive access to ANXPRO's simple and intuitive user interfaces, consolidated consolidated orders for combined multi-currency settlement, real-time FX pricing, deposit options, and risk trading and risk management tools. The Aten "Black Gold" coin will be available in all fiat currencies, including USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD, GBP, NZD and CHF.
Marcus AndradeFounder of the NAC Foundation, he discussed exactly how individual and merchant accounts could benefit users.
"We have created free accounts for all individuals and traders," said Andrade. "The accounts are quick and easy to install online, but their usability does not in any way compromise the fact that they are resistant to theft and 100% compliant with the world's most authoritative financial regulatory agencies."
Aten Coin purchases are not yet available for US residents; however, depending on the state of residence, Aten Coin purchases can be purchased directly from the NAC Foundation, LLC. AtenPay will allow US residents to buy the Aten "Black Gold" currency online in the very near future.
More information on AtenPay.com
AtenPay.com is the gateway to easily understandable Aten "Black Gold" coins. It's a one-stop-shop for people and businesses to acquire or receive Aton coins. Companies can easily accept Aten Coin payments using AtenPay services. NAC Foundation provides simple configuration instructions and simple integration tools.
- AML and KYC: Aten Coin is the first digital currency designed to meet AML and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Theft-resistant: Other digital currencies are susceptible to theft by hackers, which are not identifiable. However, Aten Coin is the first digital currency that allows tracking of real identities in the event of a theft. This makes Aten Coin resistant to theft.
- Non-volatile value and liquidity: Volatile value is one of the key problems of many other digital currencies. In view of this, the partner company of NAC Foundation, BGC International, Inc., is creating a constant demand for Aten Coins through a joint venture with oil and gas production companies through investments in the oil and gas sector. Over 50% of investment profits will be paid in Aten Coin to create a continued demand for Aten Coin and maintain a stable value of Aten Coin.
- Fast: The Transactionof Aten Coin is 9.4 times faster than other digital currencies.
- Sure: Aten Coin is a highly secure digital currency that uses multiple turns of 11 different cryptographic hashes, making it one of the most modern and sophisticated modern digital currencies. In contrast, other digital currencies use only a single round of double SHA-256 hashes.
- usability: Companies can easily accept Aten Coin payment using our AtenPay services. In the near future, people will be able to use Aten money to buy things in real life, such as a cup of coffee, online games, meat, oil, etc.
For more information please visit: AtenCoin.com is AtenPay.com.
Marcus Andrade, Founder
Jess Chan, Marketing Manager
Agnieszka Cenzartowicz, Senior Partner
Telephone: 0048 607041276
Agnieszka Bilinska, Member of the supervisory board
Telephone: 0048 601441340
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150921/LA06934LOGO
SOURCE NAC Foundation