This November, it reaches Pokémon GO the Animation week 2020: an event based on the anime of Pokémon Travel (Pokémon Travel). What can we expect from the event? Many things, wuu.
During Animation week 2020 there will be various content related to the adventures of Ash, Goh and Pikachu in the series. In addition to the possibility of participating in an exclusive temporary investigation.
Here’s what’s coming to Animation Week, according to Niantic’s announcement:
- The Wanderer Cap Pikachu will often appear in the wild, and if you’re lucky, you might find a shiny one.
- Lugia will return to level 5 raids with the Aerochorro attack, from Thursday November 5 at 1pm to Monday November 16 at 1pm (PST).
- Ivysaur, Pinsir, Snorlax, and Gorluk, among other Pokémon, will appear in raids.
- There will be several Pokémon in nature: Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Cubone, Scyther, Dratini, and Cyndaquil, among others. Also, you may come across a shiny cubone.
- Pichu, Mantyke, Riolu and Cubone will be able to hatch eggs from 7 kilometers. You can also hatch a shiny cube.
- The temporary investigation will be based on some episodes of Pokémon Travel.
- Goh may appear when you take a snapshot, so don’t forget to take photos during the Animation week 2020.
- There will be new items inspired by Goh. And they will be free!
The Animation week 2020 in Pokémon GO It starts next Friday, November 6th at 8am and ends Thursday November 12th at 10pm local time.
Day of death
On November 1st and 2nd, Pokémon GO will also have an exclusive Day of the Dead event, in which some Pokémon such as Cubone, Sunflora, Roselia, Cacnea, Duskull, and Litwick will appear more frequently in the wild, as well as other Shiny Pokémon and many Pokochos they love the bread of the dead.