Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 1.46% in US dollars since yesterday closed at 13:30 on 25 August EST. Zetacoin at this time has a cap of $ 407.183 and its 24-hour trading volume is around $ 19.559. During the seven-day interval, Zetacoin is 21.32% against the US dollar, with a -2.02% change over the last 60 minutes.
Now look how similar coins performed on the last day:
- EXRNchain (EXRN) is currently trading at $ 0.00 against the dollar, – 2.09% variation in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin for EXRN is currently equal to 0.0000000000 BTC.
- Eroscoin (ERO) is now trading at $ 0.03 against the dollar, a 11.67% variation in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin for ERO is currently equal to 0.00000386 BTC.
- EuropaCoin (ERC) is now trading at $ 0.17 against the dollar, a -2.39% variation in the & # 39; last 24h. The cost of Bitcoin for ERC is currently 0.00002513 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) is currently trading at $ 0.44 against the dollar, a 5.36% change in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin for SPHR is currently at 0.00006551 BTC.
- Achain (ACT) is now trading at $ 0.04 against the dollar, a change of 3.77% in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin for ACT currently stands at 0.00000540 BTC.
Zetacoin has a maximum stock of 168,552,419 coins. It was created on May 24, 2013.
In accordance with CryptoCompare: "Zetacoin is an open source cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256.It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty settings. of coins is 160 million coins, then an annual inflation of 1 million coins.The speed of the transaction is 20 times faster than that of Bitcoin.The currency can be exchanged on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. "
Here are some useful links in case you choose to get more information about Zetacoin:
ZET: Trading Info
Anyone can buy ZET on commercial exchanges including Cryptopia, Nlexch, Yobit, Bleutrade, Novaexchange, BTER , Cryptsy, Jubi, Coinse and BitTrex.
It is not always possible to buy coins like Zetacoin directly using USD. Market participants wishing to find ZET could firstly take BTC or Ethereum in hand using a marketplace that has dollar-dollar pairs, including Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use this BTC or Ethereum to invest in Zetacoin using one of the previously published exchanges.