Although the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency has become mainstream, we often face loss of funds, hacks and privacy issues. We see that many platforms are emerging to try an eternal solution on such platforms, but they still can not solve them completely.
Reports suggest that the following are the main issues facing cryptographic masses!
Miners for facial loss
Miners can understand this problem in person. According to the survey, the extraction requires about 47 terawatt hours on an annual basis. Basically, from which half of the power comes from China using coal-fired power plants. It takes about 44 million tonnes of carbon dioxide in the year just in the case of Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are so many cryptocurrencies that need mining. So, the battle begins.
The hacks were the main problems while talking about cryptocurrencies as a whole. It is estimated that around 4.5 billion dollars of cryptocurrencies are violated. There are various reasons behind the included attacks
- Anonymous transaction
- Not following KYC / AML regulations, etc.
This fundamental problem makes it impossible to trace the real identity behind theft crimes.
Ignore consumer protection
The data analysis states that about 1,300 negotiable cryptocurrencies operate continuously. Various tokens associated with Simple Agreement for Future Tokens without intrinsic use result in a major problem.
The unregistered authority or government regulatory bodies begin to negotiate without a license. This fades the trust of a user, shaking them with a sign of danger. This scam also interrupts the image of industry, deceiving them from the protection of end users
Well, these problems must be solved with intense research and deep knowledge. However, while we were researching the reliable platform that could solve these problems intensively, we reached a results-oriented platform called WON.
What is WON?
World Open Network (WON) is a global network open to the world of technologies and influencers.
How does WON strive to overcome stopping?
- All cryptocurrencies on WON blockchain are pre-mined.
- This company gives you access to the large pool as long as it meets the KYC / AML policy requirements.
- Users can immediately use Ŵ on WON right away through applications.
- The open blockchain on WON is open source and free
- This platform is useful for developers to develop high quality applications and capture new users
- Developers only need a few steps to create their own cryptographic community unless they want it to be further customized.
He is about to trust the WON platform
- To provide security for developers and users, WON offers the KYC compliance service.
- WON allows registered users to interact and make transactions securely.
- The WON account will be able to track each transaction accordingly
- with the KYC / BSA / AML requirements.
- In the event of discouraging speculation, WON warrants that the value of Ŵ (the commodity token cryptocurrency of WON INC) and DC (Developer Coins) will depend exclusively on the value of WOB products and services.
- Then create feedback that encourages developers to increase
- productivity and creativity that increase the demand for their applications
- and services.
- They offer a compliance mechanism that associates each jurisdiction in which they operate.
- The platform applies Byzantine Fault Tolerant PoA for security
- The mandatory KYC / AML protocols distinguish them from the mass.
How is WON influencing the ICO market? What makes different?
In 2016, ICO investments pushed about $ 95 million to attracting 43 projects. However, in 2017, we witnessed 210 ICO projects, which raised around $ 3.88 billion, with a huge increase. These projects have shown their influence in supporting Ico for the high-tech startup finance sector.
In 2018, the overall volume of association of ICO projects tends to decrease by 80% compared to the previous version of the study. However, there have been many fluctuations regarding tokens, coins in the current market that eventually show their effects. Let's see what 2019 leads to cryptocurrency, ICO and blockchain to revolutionize this cryptographic space.
WON is trying to alleviate the efforts of blockchain developers and to increase its market by offering basic basic services that most user needs while enchanting their markets. By taking advantage of opportunities, developers specializing in the gaming industry can distribute the cryptographic currency of the game via the WON platform. They have the opportunity to purchase game items together with the redemption option for the recovered coins.
Players who engage the platform can buy coins from the encrypted game, at some point, they can even withdraw specific game coins and exchange with WON coins. The only requirement is that players must perform the KYC procedure for security reasons.
The amount of coins purchased by a player is the backend recorded on the chain. It works like a supply and a supply chain. At any time, if the demand for the elements of the game increases, the relationship between supply and demand changes rapidly.
Furthermore, cryptographic gaming coins do not support the ICO concept. Ŵ will be seen as a medium from the point of view of the crypto-currency developer; customers can use Ŵ to also buy coins for developers.
Note: Game developers are referred to as TPDs (third-party developer) and their currency is referred to as DC (Developer Coin).
An essential function: we allow players who trade in the encrypted game to decide whether to use this function or not.
The various strategies being implemented by members of the WON team are raising the value of projects and compliance with the upcoming market. WON is a multi-tier service provider offering a wide range of flexibility seamlessly below.
WON is looking forward to add more services in the future with features and functionality. In the future, WON is planning to develop important user-friendly features, however, from now on, they are focusing on exploring and expanding their gaming crypt, familiar as Genesis. Thus, people can access the platform easily and conveniently.
WON encourages players to trade in a game and make as much money as they want with inheritance and fun together. Today, players gain playing blockchain and enjoy joy every day. Let's join WON and make a big difference in the blockchain world!
WON offers products and services:
- WON Open Blockchain (WOB)
It is a Proof-of-Authority blockchain network that creates the Ŵ (commodity token criptovaluta at WON INC).
- World Open Platform (WOP):
It is a section where WOB-based cryptocurrencies are available to end users and third-party developers to interact with.
This service is available in over 100 countries, making WON an advanced trading platform.
- Trading API
WON supports API trading together with a market maker tariff program.
- Mobile wallet
The platform has its globally accessible portfolio compatible with Android and iOS.
The company is registered as World Open Network, Inc.
WON's location: 4400 Bohannon Drive, Suite 280, Menlo Park, CA 94025
You can reach members by email: [email protected]
The official website: https://www.1won.com/