Do you want to reply to your messages from Whatsapp, but you don’t want others to know that you are “online”? Well, these are the steps you have been waiting for. Learn the simple trick to reply to a message without having to open the application and, above all, without your friends knowing that you are connected.
How to do it? For this it is not necessary to have to disconnect your wifi, data or simply download a third party application which, in turn, can compromise the privacy of your conversations. Whatsapp.
Many people today use the various functions of the quick messaging app, such as sending GIFs, photos, videos, animated stickers, documents, among others, but few know some details hidden in the app.
Here we will teach you how can you send messages and messages without having to appear “online” in Whatsapp. You just have to follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is wait for someone to text you.
- So when you have received a text or alert on WhatsApp, simply go to the notification bar.
- In this step, slide the bar and you will notice that the last received message is displayed.
- Next you need to click on that message and a very distinctive arrow will appear.
- Click that arrow and two options will open: reply or mark as seen.
- In this case, press “Responder” and write the message you want. Finally click on “Send”.