Whatsapp It is still the most downloaded application in the world; However, around it there are a number of tricks that very few people know about. For example, you can now listen to a message that was sent to you without your friend or contact knowing.
The quick messaging application is not only used to chat, but also to view videos, statuses, photos, make calls or video calls, and even send a long enough voice message explaining what you want in Whatsapp.
However, when you press it to play audio, the voice message that appears in blue usually changes to a shade of green.
LOOK: WhatsApp is the trick to talking to a contact who blocked you again
This will inform your friend that you have already listened to his audio Whatsapp. But there is a trick to never find out again. For this it is not necessary to download a third party application. Use these steps:
- The first thing you should do is update your WhatsApp to the latest version.
- Next, click on the audio message they sent you.
- Select “resend” and send it to yourself.
- In case you can’t send it to yourself, you can click share and select any audio application.
- You can also send it to your email so you can download and listen to it.
- This way, no one will ever find out that you have heard your message.
The 7 best tricks for WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when they dive into its app, that’s why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of WhatsApp have developed various tools so that their users can easily navigate the application. This, however, is unknown to a large part of the population, it is for this reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and swiping up, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile phone with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark the main messages: To get this option you need to use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all special messages by going to Settings and Special messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Special messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Special messages”.
3. Check your messages without touching your mobile: If what you want is to be able to control WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you need to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your mobile phone conversations onto a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide “read receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That’s why lifting the message on the screen slightly and opening the full text on the iPhone lock screen is the best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of strangers. That’s why WhatsApp has developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
When you enable the contacts you want to receive messages from, these people need to send us an invitation link in the app. Only if we accept it can we be added to the group.
To enable a contact we need to go to Settings> Accounts> Security> Groups and select from the options: All, My contacts or My contacts except.
7. Take control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to the image or group name. To do this, go to Group Settings and then Edit Group Information.
These are the 7 tricks you probably don’t know. WhatsApp always surprises us with news so it is likely that we will update our list shortly.
Meet the new emojis of 2020
As every year Whatsapp has incorporated a new emoji list into its conversation platform. Recently he has added the icons of the companion, the paella, the bat, the mototaxi, the tooth, the clown, the ostrich, among other characters and / or objects. This time, thanks to Emojipedia, some of the emoticons that will be part of the application at the end of 2020 have been made public.
While Whatsapp added its new 230 emojis in November, these 117 figures are expected to be seen even in that month alone.
According to the Unicode website, new members of this “select group” were chosen after its Emoji Subcommittee “reviewed thousands of user submissions” around the world, which had to include reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
Unicode highlighted that among these symbols, which exceed 2,000 in total and which have become popular in messaging services for representing feelings and facilitating the expression of ideas, especially in Whatsapp, the emojis that many claimed will finally arrive. What are the new ones? Here we present them to you.
Among the new faces we will find the emoji that of the happy face with a tear of emotion, also the man with the mustache and the pronounced glasses, the clenched hand, the people hugging, the ninjas are also enabled.
You will also see people in tuxedo suits, wedding suits, men and women bottle feeding their babies, Santa Claus without a mustache, heart and lungs.
In the animal section instead we will find the potted plant, the black cat, the beaver, the face of the polar bear, the bison, the mammoth, the dodo, the feather, the beetle, the seal, the fly, the cockroach. , the worm, the rock, the wood.
On the food we will find the olive, the blueberry, the pepper, the pita bread, the tamale, the fondue, the bubble tea and the teapot.
Emojipedia also indicated that in WhastApp new places will be added such as the shack, the pickup, the skateboard. While in the objects section we will have the magic wand, the colored piñata, the Russian doll, the needle and the thread, the knot, the sandal, the accordion, the military helmet, the long drum, the coin, the saw, the boomerang .
Other items that will also be present are the hook, screwdriver, mirror, ladder, window with curtains, plunger, mousetrap, ramrod, poster, toothbrush with toothpaste and tombstone.
Finally, more emojis to come Whatsapp They are the flags and the symbols will be the sign of the elevator, the symbol of the transgender, the flag of the transgender.
Last year Unicode also included fifty new symbols that revolutionized social networks, including the peacock, the flame, an abacus, the profession of superhero or the DNA double helix.
According to a worldwide study by consulting firm Brandwatch on Twitter, emojis are used more by women (61%) than men (39%) and are used primarily to express positive emotions – three-quarters have an optimistic meaning.
4 tricks that will improve your WhatsApp experience
Whatsapp is one of the most used instant messaging applications in the world to send messages, photos, videos, voice notes, links, among others and in addition to facilitating communication between millions, it is also full of tricks that make the experience more and more advantageous For users.
Recently the ability to add a person via the QR Codeor the ability to perform video calls up to 50 peopleor that not all mobile phones will be able to receive the latest update, but that’s not all. Here are some secret features:
Send photos without losing quality
In order for the quality of the photos and videos you send to WhatsApp not to decrease, all you have to do is change the way the file is sent, that is, instead of selecting the “gallery” option, you must choose the option of ” document”.
WhatsApp can be used as a notepad
The instant messaging application allows you to schedule something, create a list or save links of interest to you to view later. For this, a group must be created in which the members will then be deleted and thus their number will remain only in that group. There you can save anything you want without anyone knowing.
Use WhatsApp from a landline phone
Almost all smartphones in the world have the application downloaded and there is also WhatsApp web for computers, but what few knew is that you can also use the landline phone.
This tool is enabled through WhatsApp Business, an application that allows companies to contact customers directly. When you download the application, instead of adding the phone number, you need to add the landline number, which will allow you to receive calls directly on that device.
Schedule WhatsApp messages
Programming can be done by downloading an application that allows automatic sending of messages. Wasavi, is a safe that complements WhatsApp. You just have to download it, grant the necessary permissions and start scheduling messages.
Discord, here is the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE ON WHATSAPP