Atomic Coin (ATOM) posted a 4.71% rise in USD in the last time period ending at 9:45 pm on September 1, EST. Atomic Coin currently has a market cap of $ 124,018 and its 24-hour trading volume is around $ 266. Over the past seven days, Atomic Coin has been 8.91% over the US dollar and a variation of -5.73% in the last hour
Here's how the other currencies made since yesterday:
- Hubii Network (HBT) is now trading at $ 0.21 compared to USD, to 5.60% in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin of HBT is currently 0.00002951 BTC.
- PayCoin (XPY) is now trading at $ 0.02 against the dollar, a -1.62% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of XPY is currently 0.00000249 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) is currently trading at $ 0.04 against the USD, a change of 8.86% in the last 24 hours. The cost of Bitcoin of ELLA is currently 0.00000509 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) is now trading at $ 0.00 against USD, 4.64% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of BCX is currently 0.00000063 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) is now trading at $ 0.21 against the USD, a -0.50% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of FAIR is currently 0.00002901 BTC.
- Noah Coin (NOAH) is now trading at $ 0.00 against the dollar, a -9.39% variation in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of NOAH is currently 0.00000026 BTC.
- aXpire (AXPR) is now trading at $ 0.02 against the dollar, 3.33% change in the last 24 hours. AXPR Bitcoin cost is currently 0.00000303 BTC.
Atomic Coin Report
Atomic Coin has a maximum stock of exactly 17.745.419 coins. It was launched on September 23, 2016.
From CryptoCompare: "Atomic Coin is a hybrid PoW / PoS that uses the Scrypt algorithm.The 100% interest in PoS will be reduced after 3 months from launch. "
The following are some useful links in case you want to learn more about the Atomic Money:
ATOM: For Traders
Traders can get traders to ATOM including Yobit, Novaexchange, Cryptopia, TradeSatoshi and WavesDEX.
It is not always feasible to purchase currencies including atomic currency directly using USD. Investors seeking to obtain ATOM can eventually purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using a dollar-based exchange such as Coinbase and GDAX. Buyers can then use this BTC or ETH to get Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges we have listed above.