Justin Sun, founder and CEO of TRON Foundation, recently tweeted that TRON was listed on Allcoin, the global digital asset trading platform based in Singapore.
#TRX will be listed on @AllCoinEx you can deposit and withdraw $ TRX at 5.00pm, August 22nd 2018 (SGT), exchange TRX / ETH at 3pm: 00, 24 August 2018 (SGT). Click to learn more. #TRON pic.twitter.com/2pTM8qVrh7
– Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) August 22, 2018
Allcoin added a warning on their website informing users about the same:  Dear users:
Allcoin will live with trade TRX / ETH here is the detailed provision:
The TRX deposit and withdrawal service has been opened;
TRX trading will be available from: 7.00am, August 24th, 2018 (UTC)
TRON is dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The Tron Protocol, one of the largest blockchain-based operating systems in the world, offers scalable, high availability and high throughput support that serves as a basis for all decentralized applications in the TRON ecosystem. It also provides better compatibility for Ethereum's smart contracts through an innovative and connectable smart contract platform. For more information, visit https://tron.network/
1. Allcoin only provides a free trade platform for crypto currencies, without revising and providing guarantees for their values. Therefore, Allcoin assumes no responsibility for compensation for any losses from the platform. Please do not make any transactions until you have fully understood and accepted this condition. The purchase of digital currency presents high risks and please be cautious about investing in the market.
2. Notice to users from America, China, Singapore and other countries: In view of the major change in global regulation, Allcoin recommends that you take legal advice from your lawyer before continuing to negotiate cryptocurrencies. Allcoin reserves the right to terminate the service for users who may violate local related laws at any time.
Allcoin currently trades a volume of $ 60,728,041 USD and the TRON (TRX) news listed on the platform has generated mixed emotions in the crypto community.
A Twitter user named Ruud Brandenburg said:
Allcoin? The exchange that cheated us during ICO? HAHAHA Never again. He robbed me from 500k USD om ATH
– Ruud Brandenburg (@RuudBrandenburg) on August 22, 2018
Another Twitter user named Steven said:
Yes, thank you @ justinsuntron many of us were stuck with Qtum tokens after all of them forcibly sent them back to us. I hope this bonus plan
– Steven (@ Eatman216) September 9, 2017
It's a little too early for us to comment on how things would turn out for the cryptocurrency, but we can say sure that the TRON Foundation is working hard to make things work for TRX.
Follow us on Telegram and Twitter . Sign up to our newsletter!
Please follow us and we like it: