TRON (CURRENCY: TRX) recorded a 0.9% deviation from the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. November 27th. Currently it is possible to buy a TRON coin for around $ 0.0116 or 0.00000310 BTC on common exchanges of cryptocurrencies, including Bibox, Liquid, Liqui and Bittrex. TRON has a total market capitalization of $ 764.36 million and TRON $ 57.61 million has been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours. In the last week, TRON recorded a decrease of 18.8% compared to the US dollar.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies took place in the last 24 hours:
- The XRP (XRP) fell 2.2% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.35 or 0.00009268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) sold 2.5% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.14 or 0.00003737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.88 or 0.00026177 BTC.
- The bitcoin SV (BSV) fell 7.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 95.87 or 0.02552603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) sold 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 4.78 or 0.00127385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) recorded a 2.8% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 6.98 or 0.00185932 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) sold 0.3% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) sold 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0043 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) earned 2.5% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 326.42 or 0.08691936 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.01 or 0.00026917 BTC.
The TRON launch date was September 26, 2017. The total supply of TRON is 99,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,748,111,645 coins. The official TRON notice board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The official Twitter account of TRON is @tronfoundation and his Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is / r / Tronix and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official TRON website is tron.network.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Exmo, Neraex, Allcoin, Exrates, CoinExchange, Rfinex, Bitfinex, Tidex, OEX, Braziliex, Indodax, CoinEx, IDCM, Coindeal, Bit-Z, OKEx, Livecoin, WazirX, Cobinhood, BitForex, Huobi, Coinnest, Bithumb, CoinBene, HitBTC, Cryptomate, Mercatox, LBank, Bitbns, RightBTC, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, DigiFinex, Cryptopia, Kryptono, Hotbit, Fatbtc, Binance, Zebpay, DDEX, Koinex, BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Ovis, Upbit, ChaoEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Tokenomy, Trade Satoshi, OTCBTC, DragonEX, BTC-Alpha, LATOKEN, Liquid, Bittrex, Bibox, Liqui, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, CoinTiger, IDAX, OpenLedger DEX and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.