Cryptocurrency industry is developing very rapidly. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in particular. Today we see the opposite situation. Now the word "Bitcoin"Is known to almost any modern person. But these knowledges do not spread themselves, a large number of people around the world are engaged in this. Such people are called crypto-enthusiasts. They are ardent supporters and popularizers of the new technology. One of these individuals will be discussed in our article today. So let's talk about Andreas Antonopoulos, his activities and books.
(please, click the topic to scroll down to it)
- Who is Andreas Antonopoulos?
- Amazing story about donates
- TOP books about cryptocurrencies by Andreas Antonopoulos
Andreas uses a special prestige in the cryptocurrency world. He is not only an ardent supporter of Bitcoin, but also one of the leading experts in this field. He shares the world of not only the advantages of cryptocurrency, he also talks about the pitfalls of the industry. Nowadays Andreas is often on the subject of cryptocurrency.
But the way to financial independence was quite long and not easy for Antonopoulos. For the first time, Andreas heard about Bitcoin in 2012. After that, he left his career as a consultant and he went to the world of cryptocurrency. He has been a permanent financial income manager. But by the end of 2013, this fund also got emptied. Finally, 2014 was the tipping point in the life of Andreas, and his work began to bring him to good income. It took 2 years for Andreas to pay off all the debts he had managed to borrow.
"He is one of the most talented speakers on the topic of Bitcoin, but if he had invested even $ 300 in bitcoin back in 2012, he'd be a millionaire today." A message with this text was written by Roger in his Twitter on December 5, 2017.
In response to this tweet, Antonopoulos wrote: "I am not a Bitcoin millionaire. I was working for free, instead of investing, for the first 2 years. Only recently got out of debt. My supporters on Patreon, many at $ 5 / month, make it possible for me to work with independence. "
He is one of the most talented speakers on the topic of Bitcoin, but he had invested even $ 300 in bitcoin back in 2012, he'd be a millionaire today. https://t.co/GU8mW8FpTe
– Roger Ver (@rogerkver) December 5, 2017
After that, Erik Voorhees joined the conversation:
If you've ever learned about, participated, used or benefited from Bitcoin in any way, please donate to Andreas M. Antonopoulos #THANKYOUANDREAS https://t.co/vjvlidsQ8Y
– Erik Voorhees (@ErikVoorhees) December 6, 2017
Then a real miracle happened – the users gave Andreas in about 100 BTC during the night. At that moment, the value of that donation was 1.3 million dollars. After that, Antonopoulos thanked everyone and said that
I am going offline for a few days. I need time to process everything that happened.
If you sent me a message in the last 48 hours, thank you. I do not respond for a week or so, I apologize.
– Andreas M. Antonopoulos (@aantonop) December 7, 2017
In addition, he has been involved in various TV shows and crypto conferences, and has written several books that are also devoted to the subject of this industry. Let's talk more about his works.
- The book "The Internet of Money" consists of many articles, thoughts, and interviews with people in the industry. It is possible to learn about the reasons for cryptocurrencies emergence, as well as their further development. Andreas published this large-scale work only at the end of 2016.
- The "Mastering Bitcoin" book consists of two editions. The first "Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies" reveals the main features of the digital coins world. The second "Programming the Open Blockchain" has a rather deeper immersion in the topic, and it is intended for programmers, since the mechanisms of the blockchain technology
- The book "Mastering Ethereum": "Building Smart Contracts and Dapps". The newest book by Andreas Antonopoulos reveals nature of the Ethereum platform. It is turned into two times larger by size, than supposed to be (400 pages, instead of 200). This book helps novice developers to go deeper into the world of smart contracts.
Andreas Antonopoulos is one of the most famous personalities in the cryptocurrency industry. This man has proven his commitment to the industry over the years of hard work. His books helped to people around the world. He was absolutely deserved, generously rewarded for this.
Top Books About Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Which Are Worth Reading
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/