LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY: LTCU) traded lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ended at 11.00pm EST on December 29th. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra recorded an increase of 30.7% against the dollar. A LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for around $ 0.0039 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $ 4,026.00 and about $ 0.00 of LiteCoin Ultra has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies took place during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) sold 4.3% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.56 or 0.00014665 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0201 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- 42 coins (42) sold 4% against the dollar and are now trading at $ 19.979.96 or 5.24342962 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) sold 3.6% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) sold 28.4% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) fell 3.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 3.38 or 0.00088581 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) sold 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0033 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) was trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) is trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LTCU is a PoW / PoS currency that uses the
Writing of the hashing algorithm. The first offer was traded on 28 July 2017. The total supply of LiteCoin Ultra is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official Twitter account of LiteCoin Ultra is @litecoinultra. The official site for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is / r / LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
Purchase and sale of LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be exchanged on these cryptocurrant exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like LiteCoin Ultra directly with US dollars. Investors wishing to trade LiteCoin Ultra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the above exchanges.
Get news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your e-mail address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.