The GPU currency (CURRENCY: GPU) was traded 18.5% more than the US dollar during the 24-hour period, ending at 2:00 AM on 3 September. A coin with GPU currency can currently be purchased for around $ 0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on the major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Novaexchange. During the last week, GPU Coin sold 19.1% against the US dollar. GPU Coin has a total market capitalization of $ 1.42 million and about $ 385.00 of GPU currencies have been traded on the stock exchange on the last day.
Here's how they did the similar cryptocurrencies during the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) sold 2.6% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) recorded a 0.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) rose 5% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) sold 9.1% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.13 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) sold 3.9% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0047 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) recorded a 3.6% rise against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0148 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) sold 0.2% less against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) recorded a 15.3% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0213 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) are traded lower against the dollar and are now traded at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
GPU Coin Coin Profile
GPU Coin (CRYPTO: GPU) is a demonstrative currency (PoS) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. The launch date was 16 April 2016. The total supply of Coin GPUs is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The official website for GPU Coin is nullex.io. The official Twitter account of GPU Coin is @GPU_coin. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is / r / NulleX and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
Purchase and sale of GPU coins
GPU Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Novaexchange. Usually it is not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like GPU Coin using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to acquire GPU Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coin GPUs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get News and Ratings for Coin Daily GPUs – Enter your email address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst news and ratings for Coin GPUs and companies associated with the FREE daily MarketBeat.com newsletter.