Even with our fluctuating optimism, it seems that there is no demand to further increase the highest peaks. We can rightly see this in the Stellar Lumens, Litecoin and IOTA charts. The most noteworthy thing about all the altcoins under our review is IOTA, which is simply "flat" despite the IOTA Hub announcement. This hub allows easy integration of exchanges and IOTA listing. According to all accounts that is bullish, but as long as prices are less than $ 1, we are neutral but with a strong downward bending
EOS Technical Analysis
From the News
- Dan Larimer, the CTO of Block One is proposing new ways to improve network efficiency, redistribution and the use of network resources. At present, the EOSIO network does not have a better way of distributing resources which in turn opens the channel for retail or small-scale users for network spam or even to block resources. Dan proposes EOS token holders to lend their resources and allow others to access bandwidth without the risk of losing their initial capital.
EOS community! Token REX! What are they? Find out here in this summary of Dan Larimer's proposal "EOS Resource Renting & Rent Distribution" https://t.co/5SRU3NizUd #Blockchain #blockchaintechnology #EOS #EOSUK #eosio #cryptocurrency pic.twitter.com/exUnFtob5g
– eosuk.io (@eosukbp) 5 August 2018
From the top down approach, EOS is inside a trading range of $ 2 and what is evident (in the weekly chart) is that clear bearish bearish pattern after closing of last week.
Could establish precedence by inviting sellers now that EOS has been stuck in a narrow trading range in the last four days or so while embracing the main support line for $ 7.
In any case, any breakup High volume under $ 7 means the validation of an 'interruption of the bear out pattern set rolling by June 22, the bearish engulfing model as predicted in our previous technical anal EOS Ysis. Before this happens, we will take a neutral position but with a heavy neutral inclination.
Litecoin Technical Analysis (LTC)
Our small sales positions put into motion after the July 30 break below $ 80 are live.
Although the general plan outlined here in the previous Litecoin trading plans (LTC) is for a convincing break below $ 70 and June 10 validation triggered bear bearish trade pattern, traders must remain solid despite the rapid depreciation of the 4 August. Litecoin is indeed within our "neutral" range of $ 20 with limits below $ 70. As such, before committing ourselves to waiting for clear signals it is prudent.
It is worth noting that week by week, Litecoin is down 12%. Therefore, with strong bears from last week, there is a high probability that sellers can break below $ 70 now that even the bitcoin is collapsing.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Technical Analysis
As for the 39; Stellar Lumens (XLM) price action, our longs are valid in line with our latest Stellar Lumens (XLM) technical analysis. Then we said that 22 cents are our immediate support and any violation cancels our two-week bullish position.
However, like most of the coins under our preview, when we take a top-down approach, we realize that it might be a different story now that a double-bar bear reversal model is printing at key resistance levels
For this reason, we need a strong market involvement from buyers to cancel losses 4 and 5 August before suggesting purchases. If not and we see a drop below 20 cents or lows in June and July, then we recommend selling on shots with 8 cents targets.
Tron (TRX) Technical Analysis
So far, all is well and our plan Commercial Tron (TRX) is as solid as it gets. First of all, not only are our sales active, but at any bearish minimum, our first 2.5 cents target is likely to be hit.
Remember, this is getting behind Justin Sun's bullish statements that they say their VM will compete with Ethereum's in the days ahead. However, last week's bearish events pour cold water on this.
If confirmation of TRX sellers should occur this week, then Tron (TRX) could exceed our downward projection and lower to 2 cents.
IOTA (IOT) Technical Analysis
From the News
- After the announcement of the IOTA hub, prices go up 20 percent. IOTA Hub is an open source solution that uses a gRPC API and the foundation said it will solve all service providers of network problems like cryptographic exchanges. It is a milestone for block-free development because all service providers need to connect to the Hub and within a few weeks investors would buy the currency.
The IOTA hub is finally on Github. Simplify portfolio and key management and facilitate integration #IOTA . I look forward to all the new portfolios, exchanges and other services that use it. Feel free to contact if you need help https://t.co/5Kqbkswu7R
– Dominik Schiener (@DomSchiener) August 4, 2018
- UpBit, one of South Korea's biggest stock exchanges now supports IOTA
Other big news for #IOST ! We are officially listed on #Upbit the largest exchange in Korea and the fifth largest exchange in the world! With 500,000 supporters from over 150 countries, IOST is truly a global blockchain project that grows stronger every day! pic.twitter.com/c9jQZIImAZ
– IOStoken (@IOStoken) 25 July 2018