Today, Swytch, a blockchain-based clean energy platform, announces the success of launching its platform that offers businesses real-time visibility into their green energy production data. The platform guarantees anonymity and security and uses AI-based predictive technology to create sustainable policies.
Recognizing the need for simple and safe energy accounting, Swytch intends to address one of the most urgent challenges for the energy sector. By creating a ready-to-use public blockchain platform that digitizes energy production at the source, Swytch enables energy companies to access, control and analyze their information. All done in a decentralized environment that is immutable, secure and compliant.
"The energy sector creates a lot of data, but it's hard to turn it into a more efficient energy strategy," said Brad Hardin, CTO of Black & Veatch, a global leader in the design and implementation of critical infrastructures, such as data centers and a Swytch partner. "Swytch addresses this problem with a global data protocol and a distributed blockchain method to verify and track the energy production that occurs on its network, which is very attractive for our business customers behind data centers and other infrastructure projects. "
Reliable energy data is needed to orchestrate the network, design efficient markets and inform effective policy and investment decisions. Because the Swytch platform is built with blockchain technology, it frees data from a centralized governance structure in favor of a distributed approach. The distributed nature of the blockchain provides an unprecedented level of trust and transparency.
"The Swytch team has worked hard to develop our vision of a cleaner, greener world powered by renewable energy," said Evan Caron, co-founder and CEO of Swytch. "By collecting accurate energy data from multiple sources, Swytch creates an ecosystem for a smarter global energy network that anyone can participate in, creating immense possibilities to interrupt the energy sector."
Thomas Kostigen is a recognized industry pioneer in terms of sustainability and New York Times bestseller author. Kostigen believes that blockchain technology is making possible new things that are transforming the energy sector and the economy through transparent and responsible sustainability initiatives.
"Transparent and traceable data have the potential to drive change and encourage people to stop using fossil fuels," Kostigen said. "Swytch simplifies the use of data to validate energy sources and measure carbon offsets By rewarding sustainable behavior, we can reverse the trend towards reduced emissions".
Swytch is currently engaged in advanced project testing with a targeted array of multinational energy producers and renewable energy providers worldwide to bring its platform into their specific use cases.
- Swytch announces the launch of the Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain – 26 November 2018
- All Star Team announces WHIRL, a "pay it forward" crowdfunding platform managed socially and built on the blockchain – 22 November 2018
- A review of this market crash this week, this was one of the most dramatic daily selloffs throughout the year. – 21 November 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? The VOATZ app based on Blockchain Voting could be in first place – 20 November 2018
- Switcheo Network launches the first Exchange to support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – 20 November 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop the false news detection filter – 19 November 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial venture block with the Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia – 16 November 2018
- Turn group CEO Michael Terpin named one of the most respected ICO consultants and influencers – 10 November 2018
- WISeKey announces the release of WISePhone, the first ever secure Android blockchain phone with cryptocurrency payment functionality – 9 November 2018
- WISeKey announces WISfans, a platform that detects counterfeiting of branded sports products and connects clubs with their fans – 8 November 2018
- The Radiant Earth Foundation works with the Blockchain ConsenSys software company to make geospatial data more accessible – 8 November 2018
- A lawsuit for collective actions was filed against Gainey & McKenna & Egleston's India Globalization Capital, Inc. – 7 November 2018
- Blockchain used to authorize small African farmers to enter the global food market – 6 November 2018
- Blockchain Company reveals a powerful fitness app that aims to reward training with tokens. – 2 November 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch proprietary genome tracking software to protect the genetics and intellectual property of cannabis – 25 October 2018
- Richard Branson's Extreme Tech Challenge announces the 2018 winner of his fourth annual competition on Necker Island – 25 October 2018
- Investx stabilizes tokens by adopting Holo's Ethical ICO model – 25 October 2018
- MIT's Algorand Silvio Micali announces $ 62 million in funding and appoints a new executive team – 24 October 2018
- Partnership between Charity Game Master and SilverLogic Marks Beginning of a worldwide charity network – 22 October 2018
- The Blockchain enabled supply chain platform ensures the legal flow of products through the Canadian cannabis market – 19 October 2018
View all the articles