- Thursday's XRP price is weighted downwards, trading in negative territory by 3.5%.
- The XRP / USD price action is in an extremely restrictive range, which suggests further vulnerabilities.
15-minute XRP / USD chart
- Price action is shrinking considerably, indicating a further potential danger, within a short-term timeframe.
Spot rate: 29.90
Relative change: -3.22%
Support 1: 0.3636, daily support of the articulation point.
Support 2: 0.3447, daily support of the articulation point.
Support 3: 0.3275, daily support of the articulation point.
Resistance 1: 0.3998, resistance of the daily articulation point.
Resistance 2: 0.4171, resistance to the daily rotation point.
Resistance 3: 0.4360, resistance to the daily rotation point.
XRP / USD 60-minute chart
- The price is supported in the short term by an almost horizontal trend line, which is gradually tested by the bears, subject to a violation.
Daily XRP / USD chart
- The candelabrum on December 24th produced a long upper wick, a quick inversion of the initial side, demonstrating the quality of the downside.
Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs