- The Ripple XRP price is firmly in the red, down more than 5% in Thursday's session,
- The XRP / USD price action is moving within a pennant model, subject to a bearish breakout.
- Ripple announced another partnership, big Asian bank, CIMB Group will use Ripple technology.
- Losses are not as severe as some of the XRP peers seen through the market.
XRP / USD 30-minute chart
Spot rate: 0.4508
Relative change: -5.94%
Support 1: 0.4502, lower support of the pennant.
Support 2: 0.4200, daily support of the articulation point.
Support 3: 0.3643, daily support of the articulation point.
Resistance 1: 0.4621, top of the pennant and 50MA.
Resistance 2: 0.4875, 100MA.
Resistance 3: 0.5000, psychological level.
Daily XRP / USD chart
- Price broken down by a triangular pattern formation through daily viewing, vital support in 100DMA play.