Ripple is the 7th top startup of 2018 according to the list of LinkedIn along with 4 other companies of the cryptographic space. Meanwhile, BeeTech, based in Brazil, joins Ripple for cross-border payments that excite the community and XRP prices become environmentally friendly.
The best LinkedIn startups in 2018 include 5 crypto companies
LinkedIn's professional networking platform has a total of 5 names from the cryptographic space. Ripple ranks 7th on this list including 50 startups. The list explains:
"Finance, modernization: sending money between banks, across borders, remains stubbornly outdated, Ripple uses blockchain technology to transform what had been a multi-day process into one completed in a few seconds.The start of 6 years now has more than 100 clients, including major banks like Santander and Standard Chartered, has added two new customers a week in the last quarter. "
The organic Global in Ripple, based in San Francisco, according to the description of LinkedIn is 250, which is further illustrated as:
"Ruffled effect: while some blockchain companies are still" playing the sandbox, "as Ripple says to LinkedIn, is focused on growth – plans to hire 75 more people by the end of the year. "
Of the 50 listed companies, in addition to Ripple, four other crypto-publishing companies put it in the list:
- Coinbase – In third position, this popular 6-year encryption exchange has grown "spectacularly" Now has more than 20 million accounts, about XRP price the number of Charles Schwab. "
- Robinhood – 6th position," The 4-year start, XRP price Stanford roommates have since expanded to cryptocurrencies and options, with the price XRP to imitate every service found in a traditional bank, at lower costs. "
- Gemini Trust Company – 25th rank, "Cameron and XRP price the world price XRP set out to trade mainstream cryptocurrency through their regulated exchange that would allow you to do so secure and compliant – a trend are trying to bring the whole industry. "
- ConsenSys – 26th classified," An incubator for projects and activities based on the blockchain of Ethereum, works with about 50 different companies and projects, including Amazon Web Services, GlaxoSmithKline and the World Wildlife Fund. "
Also, read: Ripple's Big Game: SBI says" Extremely superior "while Liquidation & Usage Amplifying
BeeTech of Brazil joins Ripple to speed up cross-border payments
Ripple added another name to its ever-growing list of partners.BeeTech, based in Brazil, which basically offers "financial solutions that integrate all processes originating in cross-border transactions" is the latest addition.
Ripple took to Twitter to announce the news:
"We are excited to work with BeeTech. Ripple supports them with a payment infrastructure that allows them to implement new products, offering same-day transfers from Brazil. "
– @ericvanm to @FinTechAmericas # FinTechAmericas2018 pic.twitter.com/xk3Skg53Cz
– Ripple (@Ripple) 6 September 2018  The different types of products offered by BeeTech are BeeCambio, an online currency exchange and Remessa Online's online remittance online platform.The enthusiasts of Ripple and XRP are certainly enthusiastic as one, xrpbrazil commented:
"BeeTech It is huge. First totally online platform for cross-border payments in Brazil !! "
While another, Mr. XRP shared," A world-class superstar team! Keep it up and thank you!
This has the XRP community which provides a big move in the XRP price. At the time of writing this article, XRP earned $ 0.297 with over 3% earnings in the last 24 hours.
The content presented may include the personal opinion of the author and is subject to the market conditions. Do your market research before investing in cryptocurrencies. The author or the publication has no responsibility for personal financial loss.
Join us on:
Twitter | Telegram