PlayerCoin (CURRENCY: PLACO) sold 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 ET on 13 January. A PlayerCoin currency can now be purchased for $ 0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, PlayerCoin sold 85.4% less than the US dollar. PlayerCoin has a market capitalization of $ 1,253.00 and about $ 58.00 of PlayerCoin has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day.
Here's how other cryptocurrencies performed on the last day:
- The XRP (XRP) decreased by 1.5% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.32 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) sold 3.4% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.11 or 0.00002969 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded at 0% against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.02 or 0.00028615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) recorded an increase of 1.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0229 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- The Bitcoin SV (BSV) fell 10.2% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 77.76 or 0.02179041 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) sold 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 5.70 or 0.00160836 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) sold 5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 7.34 or 0.00205785 BTC.
- The USD currency (USDC) gained 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.01 or 0.00028374 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) sold 4.2% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0038 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.01 or 0.00028374 BTC.
Information on PlayerCoin
The total supply of PlayerCoin is 100,120,000 coins and its circulating supply is 35,120,000 coins. The official Twitter account of PlayerCoin is @playercoinworld and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official website of PlayerCoin is www.playercoin.world.
Buy and sell PlayerCoin
PlayerCoin can be exchanged on these cryptocurrant exchanges: CoinExchange. Usually it is not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like PlayerCoin using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to exchange PlayerCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayerCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for PlayerCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayerCoin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.