the man Chinese 26 years ate several times raw frogs, what was not expected is that 15 years later you would discover to gusanor yours brain, this would have compromised his life.
In the beginning, when he entered the hospital emergency room, the doctors believed he had a stroke, since he was showing strong headache, difficulty to walk, speak, digest food, among other movements of your body.
Therefore, the doctors decided to do a magnetic resonance that revealed a wound in your brain
See also: Ozuna gets 19 nominations in the "Premios Tu Música Urbano"
Immediately, the specialists studied the causes of the anomalyIt was then that the patient told them that when he was 9 he suffered a fracture in your headand that to be cured he tried with a popular home remedywhich consisted of eating real frogs.
After the revelation, the doctors in charge established that the worms, normally developed by cats and dogs in their intestines, had been stored by this man: the parasite & # 39; Sparganum mansoni & # 39;, with its scientific name.