Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announce that Neverwinter, the free-to-play MMORPG set in the world of the Forgotten Realms (and beyond), is now available on the Epic Games Store. Neverwinter’s fourth and final milestone: Avernus – The Redeemed Citadel, a multi-part update, is now available in the Epic Games Store and on Arc and Steam. Milestone IV will also be released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at a later date. Milestone III is already available for console gamers.
Details on Milestone IV
After unlocking the fourth milestone for The Redeemed Citadel, players can use all the features of the Citadel. The new update is the conclusion of an epic campaign in which Neverwinter players support Archdeacon Zariel in the conflict between devils and demons, the so-called blood war. After players continued with the restoration of the citadel of Zariel in previous milestones, it now shines in its former glory and the fires have been rekindled in its forge. This allows Zariel’s allies to strengthen their armor and, with it, their resolve. This place in Averno, the first level of the Nine Hells, is now a beacon of hope for the Aasimar.
Milestone IV brings a new playable race – the Aasimar – and a new chamber to the Redeemed Citadel, where adventurers can craft and upgrade unique armor.
The content of Milestone IV:
- New room: the forge
- In the forge, players can upgrade their hunting gear and craft divine armor.
- New playable race: Aasimar
- Once this milestone is completed, players who have obtained all of the Renewer’s blessings and claimed all personal rewards will unlock Aasimar as a playable race.
- Aasimars are characterized by the following racial characteristics:
- Heavenly Superiority: Aasimar’s damage, healing done and received, and maximum hit points increased by 1%. Players take 1% less damage from all sources.
- Attribute values: +2 to any two attribute values
- Celestial Presence: Increases the maximum hit points of all nearby party members by 1%. This effect cannot be stacked.
During the course of the campaign, players who engage in the fight against devils and demons can claim the following rewards with the innovator’s blessing:
- Crown candle (transformation)
- Renewer’s Pants
- 3 × Blessed Companion Gifts (optional package)
- The package offers the choice of several complementary equipment with level 1.100.
- Legendäres Premium-Insignienwahlpaket
- Allows players to choose one of the following legendary insignias: brutality, Initiative is toughness.
Here is an overview of the contents of the previous stages:
Never winter is a free-to-play action MMORPG with dynamic battles and epic dungeons. Players explore the sprawling city Never winter and surrounding areas and learn the vivid history of this famous metropolis of the Forgotten Realms as you defend it from countless enemies. Neverwinter is currently available for free on PC, digitally on Xbox One with a Gold * membership from the Xbox Games Store, and on PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Plus not required).
* Xbox Live Gold membership required (sold separately) on Xbox.
Further information can be found here: playneverwinter.com/de.