On 17 August, Nano (NANO) became the eighth cryptocurrency supported by the Bitcoin Superstore. The complete list of accepted cryptocurrencies is as follows:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dash (DASH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)  Nano (NANO)
- Tron (TRX)
Bitcoin Superstore customers can purchase items from retailers like Amazon, Alibaba, John Lewis and any other online retailer who does not charge a membership fee. The Bitcoin Superstore team works behind the scenes ensuring purchases, shipments and deliveries smoothly on all transactions. Orders are usually processed within 1 – 2 hours with traceability available to the user.
Bitcoin Superstore still charges a commission of 2% of the partial total of the order. The Bitcoin Superstore can be shipped to and from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States and almost all other countries.
A Redditor who used the site using NANO said this on the whole experience:
Once I read the FAQ, the website was easy to use … BSS (Bitcoin Super Store) was the fastest / easiest way to make my PSN subscription active. I will use the website again, probably for smaller purchases during periods when I can not or do not want to use USD. If my bank has not yet fixed my card by tomorrow, I will probably use the service to purchase another digital gift card code for a restaurant that I will go to tomorrow.
From his comments, we can say that NANO has proved to be an efficient option for the use of regular credit or debit cards.
Other NANO Developments
Nano's team provided the latest developer update for the project. An update summary includes:
- Version 15 / 15.1 Ongoing completion – This version of the Nano Node is currently being completed for publication. This was after bugs from version 15.0 were found. Users who have already downloaded version 15.0 have nanocurrency / nano: V15.0 locally, which should be manually deleted. To avoid confusion, the team modified the release version number in 15.1
- community stress test results – the Nano community organized and performed a stress test on the Nano beta network. The team thanked community members who participated. The average transactions per second observed were between 70 and 90 over a period of thirty minutes
- Voice of Blockchain in Chicago – the team will participate in this event at the Navy Pier in Chicago this weekend
- Bitcoin Superstore that supports NANO – The NANO team announced once again that the Bitcoin Superstore now supports NANO