After a sharp rise in prices, Monero [XMR] seems to have returned to trade around $ 114. XMR was up 7% on the market and traded around $ 120. Prices were seized by a strong sellers storm and returned to trade below $ 112. Prices today they seem to have found support for $ 114.06.
XMR / USD
XMR prices have reached stability at $ 114 and are trying to get away from the resistance level plotted at $ 115. Prices seem to be stuck in the bearish zone as sellers are winning a tight battle against buyers. The MACD is close to the margin towards the bullish zone. The 100 EMA line at $ 115.67 shows a stable trend. The currency is currently trading at $ 14.86 and is increasing against the USD by 0.17%.
XMR / BTC
Currently, XMR is down 0.33% compared to BTC and an XMR is equivalent to 0.01739 BTC.
Monero [XMR] Price forecast 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, experts believe that XMR could reach $ 650 by the end of 2018. Encryption will probably trade around $ 2,000 in five years.
- Profitconfidential believes that virtual currency could reach around $ 350- $ 400 by the end of this year.
- Longforecast predicts that the digital currency will reach a value of between $ 554 and $ 638 in April 2020 and will rise to $ 810- $ 945 by December 2020.
Latest updates of Monero
- Crypto researchers invited the Monero community to donate their XMR tokens to protect their XMR wallets. Security will be the main objective of the research.
- The Monero developers have patched a bug that would affect exchanges, merchants and services. A software patch has been privately distributed to trades and traders.
Legal disclaimer: The content of this website (bcfocus.com) is intended to transmit only general information. This website not provide legal advice, investment, tax, etc. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make a particular decision regarding the use of cryptocurrency, legal issues, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet use, initial coin offerings ( ICO), etc. seek advice from your financial, investment, tax or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on information published or linked to the website.
See also: The SEC of the United States reveals the progress made on the Bitcoin ETF proposal; set the deadline for comments
The victim of Mt Gox tries to delay the verdict of the cause Mizuho between the hopes of a full compensation
Image via Shutterstock
Join our group of Telegrams