While the cryptic market recovers from a bear storm Monero [XMR] can be seen fighting to shake off the pressures of sellers for resume trading on an uptrend. He is currently testing the support for $ 110,274 and is looking at the $ 115 mark.
XMR / USD
XMR prices began to tumble after reaching the intraday high at $ 119.108. Buyers took over and prices found support for $ 109.937. XMR is currently changing hands at $ 112.310 and is down 4.27% against USD. Prices are approaching the 100 EMA line, trading at $ 119.09. The MACD suggests that prices should still move to the bullish zone.
XMR / BTC
Currently, XMR is sliding against BTC of 1.22% and an XMR is equivalent to 0.01745 BTC.
Monero [XMR] Prediction prices 2018, 2020
- Profitconfidential predicted that the altcoin could reach about $ 350- $ 400 by the end of 2018.
- According to Smartereum, experts believe that the 39; XMR could reach $ 650 by the end of 2018. The currency should trade around $ 2,000 in five years.
- Longforecast expects the digital currency to trade between $ 554 and $ 638 in April 2020 and will rise to $ 810- $ 945 by December 2020.
Latest updates by Monero
- Changelly, a platform of Cryptographic trading has held back hundreds of Monero transactions due to suspicious transactions. The exchange said that this measure was taken because of high-risk KYC concerns that occurred when there was a noticeable increase in the number of recycling cases.
- The Monero wallet was violated by a malicious extension of Google Chrome that stole private keys from the wallet to access information about the user's account and steal coins from their account.
See also: Qtum [QTUM] technical analysis and forecast prices 2018, 2020
Crypto financial company Circle hires former Homeland Security official as legal responsible
Legal disclaimer: The content of this site web ( bcfocus.com ) is intended to transmit general information only. This site does not provide legal advice, investment, tax, etc. You should not treat any information on bcfocus.com as a call to make a particular decision regarding the use of cryptocurrency, legal issues, investments, taxes, cryptocurrency mining, exchange usage, wallet use, initial coin offerings ( ICO), etc. seek advice from your financial, investment, tax or legal adviser. Bcfocus.com assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on information published or linked to the website.
Image via Google
Join our group of Telegrams ] Source link