The collective cryptocurrency market reached an important milestone last week, surpassing $ 220 billion, a company that was not reached by the beginning of October. Since then, the upward trend has cooled, with market capitalization falling to its current value of $ 213 billion. The top 10 coins by market capitalization are seeing various movements, with encrypted Bitcoin Cash [BCH] 5% flow and stellar Lumens [XLM] up 5%. The only constant gain in the top 10 seems to be Monero [XMR], which is currently the second largest percentage gain in the list.
XMR / USD
The key resistance level of the currency was valued at $ 113, which XMR had managed to hit at the start of this month for a very short period. The key support level can be traced to $ 107.2, above which the token is suspended. The MACD shows that Monero is steadily making its way into bullish territory while the 100 EMA line shows that the crypto is currently exhibiting an uptrend. The RSI time stamp is equal to 65.82, which suggests that the currency is undergoing an increase in purchases and is approaching the levels of overbought. XMR is exhibiting a significant trading range of $ 107.3 to $ 108. At the time of writing this article, the altcoin had grown by 2.9% against the US dollar to trade at $ 107.5.
XMR / BTC
Virtual currency increased by 2.9% compared to Bitcoin [BTC] and currently, an XMR is equivalent to about 0.01667 BTC.
The market capitalization of the currency increased by 10.2% in the first six days of the month, followed by a decline of 8.9% over the next five days. The steady rise of the chip started on Sunday 1630 UTC and the trajectory towards the top continued on Monday. At the time of the press, market capitalization stood at $ 1.77 billion.
Monero [XMR] Price forecast 2018, 2020
- Profitconfidential he predicted that cryptography could reach about $ 350- $ 400 by the end of 2018
- Second Smartereum, encryption is expected to reach $ 650 by the end of this year. The five-year currency forecast is set at around $ 2000.
- Longforecast expects the digital asset to be traded in the $ 554- $ 638 range in April 2020 and will rise to $ 810- $ 945 by December 2020.
Monero [XMR] Latest updates
- Monero's average transaction fees were reduced to 2 cents after his rigid bulletproof fork, which was launched on October 18th.
- Monerominer, a malware that extracts Monero, has been held responsible for one of the most significant cyber attacks in Switzerland this year. Malware targets personal computers, causing them to extract XMR tokens without the users' knowledge.
Monero's commission has been cut, XMR rises by over 4%
The mining malware Monero is responsible for the 6th largest cyber attack in Switzerland: Report
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group