- Litecoin negotiated in the first part of Friday, with gains of over 4% on the day.
- LTC / USD has formed a short-term minimum, around the price region of $ 31-30.
- Short-term barrier with a downward trendline above, which records approximately $ 33.60-70.
- Time will tell if this is a solid rebound, or just exhaustion from bears.
4-hour LTC / USD chart
Spot rate: 32.78
Relative change: + 4.25%
Support 1: 30.80, short-term lower area.
Support 2: 30.24, daily support of the articulation point.
Support 3: 28.97, daily support of the articulation point.
Resistance 1: 33.60, upper descending trend line.
Resistance 2: 33.89, resistance to the daily rotation point.
Resistance 3: 36.27, resistance to the daily rotation point.
Weekly chart LTC / USD
- This point of view still demonstrates the importance of the $ 30 holding area, or you would probably see a quick decline, up to $ 20 of territory