LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY: LTCU) was traded against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 ET ET on 27 December. A LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $ 0.0029 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges, including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, LiteCoin Ultra reported a 3% rise against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $ 3,033.00 and about $ 0.00 of LiteCoin Ultra has been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours.
Here's how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) sold 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.53 or 0.00013981 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded on 9.3% against the dollar and now trading at $ 0.0203 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- 42-coins (42) are traded 6.2% more than the dollar and are now trading at $ 19.628.02 or 5.22421320 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) reported a 2.1% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 5.99 or 0.00145000 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) sold 31.9% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The BriaCoin (BRIA) gained 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.14 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) was trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) recorded a 1.1% rise against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0023 or 0.00000060 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW / PoS currency that uses the
Writing of the hashing algorithm. The launch date was July 28, 2017. The total supply of LiteCoin Ultra is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official site for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is / r / LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Twitter account of LiteCoin Ultra is @litecoinultra.
Purchase and sale of LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be exchanged on these cryptocurrant exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like LiteCoin Ultra using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the above exchanges.
Get news and ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst reviews and ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with the free daily newsletter from MarketBeat.com.