LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY: LTCU) sold 0% less against the US dollar during the one-day period ending at 17:00 ET on 11 December. A LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for around $ 0.0039 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $ 4,026.00 and about $ 0.00 of LiteCoin Ultra has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day. In the last week, LiteCoin Ultra reported a 30% increase compared to the US dollar.
Here's how they did the similar cryptocurrencies on the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) sold 2.6% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.53 or 0.00013782 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.2% more than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0234 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- 42 coins (42) were traded 4.4% cheaper than the dollar and now traded at $ 19.426.80 or 5.05651940 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) gained 0.5% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) earned 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) fell 3.5% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 3.38 or 0.00088098 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) gained 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0035 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- The BriaCoin (BRIA) sold 6.4% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.14 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) was trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LTCU is a PoW / PoS currency that uses the
Writing of the hashing algorithm. It was launched on 28 July 2017. The total supply of LiteCoin Ultra is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official Twitter account of LiteCoin Ultra is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is / r / LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official site of LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com.
Purchase and sale of LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be exchanged on the following cryptocurrant exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. Usually it is not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using a stock exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the above exchanges.
Get News and Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst reviews and ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with the free daily newsletter from MarketBeat.com.